Recent content by Larry 3.5

1. L

Now for the paint..

Good safety tip on the wire grinder wheel. I went on Amazon and looked at the XIM products. They looked very high quality. I should call my local auto paint supply to see if they stock it and avoid the steep s/h. Also good to know about the other products XIM offers such as an adhesive/bonder...
  2. L

Rear Fender Wanted for Bush Wacker

I am looking for a rear fender for a Alexander Reynolds Bush Wacker like the one in the photo. Any lead would be appreciated! Thanks. Larry
  3. L

Now for the paint..

Toomanytoys...thats a great idea. I can see how the added force you could apply would help! I'm going to have to try that. This whole topic has given me something to wonder about. My chrome spoke 10" wheels are most likely to far gone to clean and polish. Has anyone tried the grinder wire wheel...
  4. Alex_Bush_Wacker

Alex_Bush_Wacker

Looking tp buy a gas tank and rear fender like these for my ARCO Bush Wacker
  5. Alexander_Reynolds_Bush_Wacker_gas_tank_wanted

Alexander_Reynolds_Bush_Wacker_gas_tank_wanted

Looking tp buy a gas tank and rear fender like these for my ARCO Bush Wacker
  6. L

Homemade Bender

That is just so cool!! Thanks for sharing a great idea!!:thumbsup:
  7. L

Now for the paint..

Thanks 125ccCrazy and TomH for your insight. I like the wire brush idea. I'm going to use that tip. I have not used the Rustoleum brand of rust converted before either. Years ago I used a product called Rust - Buster #101-572 on a '70 Chevelle I had. I really liked it and it worked well, you...
  8. L

Now for the paint..

Got my Arco Bush Wacker mostly stripped...some more to go but my question is this. Has anyone tried the Rustoleum Rust Reformer prior to using the Rustoleum self etching primer? I have taken the frame, forks etc down to bare metel and I was going to use the self etching first but I see I have...
  9. P1040003_800x600_

P1040003_800x600_

Here is my progress so far. Many thanks to Owend and ScooterBoy for their help. Now I know it is a Alexander-Reynolds Bush Wacker!!
  10. L

Got me stumped!!

Thanks a lot Owend for the information you sent, I will check it out!! From the leads you and ScooterBoy gave me I think I have a Alexander-Reynolds Bush Wacker (ARCO)!! I can't believe how much fun I am having with this and I haven't even got to ride it yet! I am going to go and take a photo of...
  11. L

Got me stumped!!

Thank you!! Its great to know what I am working on!! I really appreciate your photo you sent. Now to find some parts like a rear fender, gas tank. Any leads would be appreciated! Larry:laugh:
  12. L

Got me stumped!!

Can anyone shed some light on this frame and fork? What make and model is it?? Thanks for your input!! Larry:shrug:
  13. What mini bike is this from ? Thanks!

What mini bike is this from ? Thanks!

Does anyone know what make and model mini bike this is from? Thanks!!
  14. What mini bike is this from ? Thanks!

15. What mini bike is this from ? Thanks!