Recent content by losParanoyas

1. losParanoyas

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Agreed... took me about 20 seconds last night to realize that the system didn’t need my No responses, just my Yes responses. I wouldn’t vote no on anyone’s hard work anyway, I know this forum wouldn’t expect me to. This Build Off event rules and it’s been awesome following along and voting! You...
  2. losParanoyas

What mini bike can I buy new right now?

You should call Go Power Sports tomorrow and see what new bikes they have for sale. They always have a couple of new bikes in their store with price tags on them. Definitely worth a shot...
  3. losParanoyas

Bonanza BC1500SH

No
  4. losParanoyas

Bonanza BC1500SH

sorry, not much left of this one. I do have a different bonanza roller for sale if you’re in the Dallas/ft Worth area. Send me a message if you’re interested to hear more about that one
  5. losParanoyas

Bonanza BC1500SH

Selling this Bonanza BC1500SH roller for $800, local pick up only in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I do not have the hodaka. The van kart is not for sale...
  6. losParanoyas

Skat kitty

Hump day, bump day! Come on, people...
  7. losParanoyas

Skat kitty

I’m looking to buy a skat kitty. Would be nice if it’s in decent condition. I’m in Texas so would also be nice if you’d be cool with shipping or if you’re relatively close for a nice drive. Send me a private message with what you have... Thank you.
  8. losParanoyas

Bonanza fork lowers and chrome rear shocks

Hello, I’m looking for a decent set of bonanza fork lowers and a set of good chrome rear shocks. Picked up a bonanza and both of these parts are in very bad shape. Message me if you have these for sale. Adding two pics to show you how pitted the fork lowers are and to be clean on which rear...
  9. losParanoyas

Bonanza help

Thanks for all the info everyone!!! And thanks, @manchester1 for all the info outside of this post!
  10. losParanoyas

Bonanza help

Picked this bonanza up recently. Original owner says it had a hodaka when they bought it but it got trashed pretty bad years ago. Gonna see him again in a few days to get the original paperwork from when they bought it from the shop. Can you guys tell me what model this is and also if there was...
  11. losParanoyas

Fuji GoDevil bag and seat

Looking for a Fuji GoDevil carrying bag and also an original seat. PM me if you have either to sell. Thanks!
  12. losParanoyas

Need some Fuji Godevil advice

I picked up a Fuji Godevil and I’ve read some older posts on here and watched the few you tube videos, but I’m curious if there’s a Godevil expert that’s active on here that could help me understand a few things... I can’t get the front wheel to come out without first taking a ring off that...
  13. losParanoyas

Bonanza MX questions

Yeah, I saw all the $25 stuff go down on the TOMB page when it was posted up there. I’m at the office today, but yes I’ll get a better pic of the sprocket side. Thanks!
  14. losParanoyas

Bonanza MX questions

Thanks, man... I could have just asked you when I asked about the duster sissy bar! :)
  15. losParanoyas

Bonanza MX questions

Okay, cool... thank you!