Recent content by majicj007

1. M

Seat cover for MTD Trailflite

Are these seat covers still available? I would like to order one please.
  2. M

Scored this today.......have no idea what it is......Help

Thank you .....guy thinks he has the big back wheel and a front. Going back today.
  3. M

Scored this today.......have no idea what it is......Help

picked this up a few hours ago. do you guys know what it is?
  4. M

Seat cover for MTD Trailflite

I KNOW this is a long shot but I need seat cover for a Trail Flite. Let me know if u still have one.
  5. M

MTD 10" wire rear wheel wanted

I checked out the sight. They had seat foam for 25.00, tail light bracket, and a light that might work. Found a fender at rt21trading....I guess I can get the asymmetrical driver and belt on ebay.
  6. M

I never said what the needed parts are for. This is for a 70s MTD Trail Flite with the springer front forks
  7. M

I ended up scoring a set of rims locally, but I need the seat (5 snaps), driver clutch, headlight, front fender and tail light bracket. This for the MTD with the odd front suspension and motocross bars. Thanks
  8. M

Thought of a couple other things i need.......I need a seat for the Orange MTD Trail Flite with the goofy looking front suspension, a tail light bracket and a headlight....any help is appreciated.
  9. M

What is it

That's an MTD Trail Flite
  10. M

What is this ugly thing?

Baja mb200.....I'm doing about 52 MPH on mine with straight chain and stage 1 mods.
  11. M

Hi guys scored a new (to me) mini. It has a rusted out Speedway rear rim. Does anybody have a ten inch rear wire rim in USABLE condition? Thanks
  12. M

Baja Warrior lighting coil wiring help please.

If the Predator is a hemi, a Kohler flywheel will fit. Got one on my Trail Horse.
  13. M

What is it????

Thanks to Dragracertpp and Markus for excellent answers........Markus the pegs appear to have been solid (older). Any idea where i can get fork for the Cat?
  14. M

What is it????

Picked this up over the weekend. Not sure what it is. There is a scrub brake. Also, just wondering. I dont think these forks go with it, but i know what im putting them on :smile:. Thanks in advance for your replies.