Recent content by marail

1. M

1967 Rupp Continental

Thanks for the photos. Decent old bike. You should easily be able to sell it in your area. The 67' Continental I saw on the Rupp history site was a hardtail. I should have been more specific. it was a Continental Special. Thanks you for your time.
  2. M

1967 Rupp Continental

I would appreciate some photos when you have time. thank you.
  3. M

1967 Rupp Continental

Looking for a 1967 Rupp Continental frame or complete.
  4. M

NOS Tecumseh louvered air filter

Taking a real long shot here. Could this still be available?
  5. M

Rupp Continental (1969?) complete survivor in SE wisconsin

Is your bike still available?
  6. M

1967 Rupp Continental Help

I am in need of measurements for the original chain guard. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  7. M

If you still have your 67' Continental, could you possibly provide me with some info? I am in...

If you still have your 67' Continental, could you possibly provide me with some info? I am in need of measurements of the chain guard. Can you help? Thanks for your time.
  8. M

1966 Rupp Continental headlight

I'm looking for a 66' Rupp headlight and taillight in good shape. Battery bracket also. Please give me a photo & price. Thanks
  9. M

67' Rupp Continental chain guard dimensions

Could anyone provide me with dimensions on the chain guard for a 67' Rupp Continental? Thanks for your time.
  10. M

Tecumseh HS50 new build

Do you have any new builds coming up ?
  11. M

Tecumseh HS50 new build

Do you have any other engines in the pipeline? What can I expect to pay for a completed engine with light coil? Thanks for your time.
  12. M

Rupp c350 rear shocks

There is a pair on Facebook marketplace. They look rough, would need blasted and refinished.
  13. M

WTB Rupp 1967 fenders, front & rear

Looking for pair of fenders for 67' Rupp in good condition.
  14. M

Rupp Paint Colors

Does anyone have information on paint codes for 1966-1967 Rupp Continentals? Looking for all colors: Red, Gold and Blue. Thanks for your help. Marvin mla1950@aol.com
  15. M

WTB Rupp Front & Rear 6" Turbine Wheels

I am in need of front & rear 6" turbine wheels for my Rupp restoration. I am interested in any other parts for a 1967 Rupp. Thanks. mla1950@aol.com