Recent content by MayhemKarter

1. M

What do I need? Help.

I have a Briggs 5hp on my gokart. it goes about 24 and I just want a little more speed out of it without destroying in completely.. I was thinking about buying a used ARC rod and a used Dyno cam but Im not sure what else I would have to beef up to do so? I'm guessing stronger springs and such...
  2. M

5HP Bogs out when throttle is punched

allright man! thanks for your help btw!
  3. M

I got it to run but its just when I try to accelarate off the line it bogs out. after I rol at about 8 mph im good to go. I m thinking about puttin a motorcycle carb on there and welding a gravity fed tank. I also am putting a disc brake on it and its a single wheel drive so that will be fun...
  4. M

Yea thanks guys. Like Restore kid said, Im pretty muched fed over.:hammer: Ths carb is a P.O.S. Oh well its better than nothing..:shrug:
  5. M

The plug is good. And it has 2 tubes
  6. M

I have a kart with a briggs on it and I just got it all tuned up, but when Im riding it and I punch it, it bogs out and I have to keep tapping the gas and put the choke back on and then I can feather the gas and it does fine. I just would like to know why it bogs when punched? I heard it could...