Recent content by mels65

1. M

4 bike and parts for sale Lancaster

Would really prefer to sell the it all together
  2. M

4 bike and parts for sale Lancaster

I am moving and will not have enough space for everything so selling 4 bikes and lots of extra parts for $450 obo Lancaster. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/for/d/mini-bikes-and-mini-bike-parts/6451456366.html
  3. M

I need a db30 carburetor jet kit

I need a db30 carburetor jet kit can anyone help me out? If the kits are no longer available does anyone know where get the parts on my own? Thank you.
  4. M

Hi are you still selling the carb kits for the db30? I would like to order one if you still are...

Hi are you still selling the carb kits for the db30? I would like to order one if you still are. Thanks, Mel
  5. M

Fresh Tec H35

Shipping to 93536?
  6. M

blue waffle?

Kill it, kill it with fire!!!
  7. M

how old are you?

32 but having as much fun as my 5 year old when riding :scooter:
  8. M

Briggs on Duck frame??

Good tip on the intake, my bird came with a teccumseh 3.5 with a broken rod and and I have a 3 horse briggs that does not fit with the air cleaner on.
  9. M

tire change

Just changed the tires on my doodle bug tires, I cheated and warmed the tires up a little with a heat gun and made for an easy install
  10. M

Hello from Lancaster, CA

Joined this board last year when I bought my first mini bike (frame and fork) and have been sticking to reading old posts. This month I have bought 2 more a mini baja with a blown motor and a running stock doodle bug that needs a 6.5 swap. Figured it is about time I made my introduction :)