3. mid life crisis

Alexander Reynolds EZ Rider

Sorry, but I sold it.
  4. mid life crisis

stuck triple tree bolt -help?

Kroil is King
  5. mid life crisis

It is a caliper with pads that squeeze the sprocket when you apply the brake. I think it is similar to your setup.
  6. mid life crisis

Price reduced to $700.00. Pick up only.
  7. mid life crisis

First Doodle Bug Build With My Son

Take your time prepping the frame and let your son paint it. It will be something he never forgets. It doesn’t have to be perfect. My son painted his Manco Streaker when he was young, and we still laugh about the runs in the paint. :)
  8. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Hey Timothy, I am glad you found some. Good luck with your project.
  9. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Thanks for the advice on the potential cracks in the frame. I will take a look. chpmotorsports does not have the races in stock and said they have had a hard time sourcing them. Since I can't get the part, I think I am going to just leave them in the frame.
  10. mid life crisis

Powder coating

Here is my Alexander Reynolds chopper in plum crazy purple.
  11. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Got frame,forks, and tank back from sandblaster.
  12. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Much appreciated.
  13. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Thanks again. Just gave them a few raps. #3 does not want to budge and #6 looks even harder to access and remove. The risk/reward ratio is not in my favor. I am going to leave them alone and move forward with sand blasting. As much as I like the look of the bright metallic against the painted...
  14. mid life crisis

Honda Z50 frame?

Thanks for the advice. I decided to spray them down with some Kroil penetrate and let them soak overnight. I will give them a tap today to see if I get any movement. If they don’t want to move with little effort I am going to leave them alone. I really want to get them off so I can get the frame...