Recent content by MightyJoe11

1. MightyJoe11

Baja Warrior Project

Before and after. The frame and motor mounting plate were cracked. Some joker before me had it all held together with zip ties. I chopped the fenders down and put a newer predator on it. The tank needs to be sealed, so for now its just for looks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  2. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

I traded a honda clone for a 5 hp Tecumseh hs50. I'm pretty excited to get it put back together. Waiting on a couple more parts. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  3. MightyJoe11

New addition to my addiction

Can someone help me identify this please? Thank you. I need to stop the madness. But it was too good of a deal to pass up. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  4. MightyJoe11

One more...

Well, if not. Who did? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  5. MightyJoe11

One more...

Capguncowboy you rock! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  6. MightyJoe11

One more...

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  7. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

Thanks guys. I'm debating on putting on a Tecumseh, Briggs & Stratton or one of the Honda clones I have. A small Tecumseh seems had to find around here. Thoughts? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  8. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

During... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  9. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

Before Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  10. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

She was a little rough when I got her. Getting close to finished. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  11. MightyJoe11

Any idea what it is? (besides really cool)

It's the 1" tubing. Thanks! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  12. MightyJoe11

Any idea what it is? (besides really cool)

My buddy was just given this yesterday. Thank you. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  13. MightyJoe11

Help Identify Please

Thank you sir. I found only one picture of a Manco Thunderbird that matches the strange Rupp like frame shape. Maybe a 1969 model? The Arco is dead on. Looks a lot like the model 500 Easy Rider. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  14. MightyJoe11

Help Identify Please

I've recently purchased a 3 old mini bikes but I don't know what they are. I need some info and possibly professional help for this mini bike addiction I've developed this year. I appreciate any help. Thank you in advance. Joe. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk