Recent content by Mikewho19

1. M

Looking for 1976 Yamaha Chappy lb80 Wiring Diagram

Hi Everyone, I am currently in the middle of a restore on my 1976 Yamaha Chappy LB80. I'm having a problem with my electric wiring and some how a few things were crossed. Does anyone have a diagram they could share or ONE SIMILAR from another year Chappy. Thank you, -Mike
  2. M

Yamaha Chappy Chrome Fenders

That would be great if you knew if they would fit properly. Could you post a photo and what you think you think is fair for price. Thank you:thumbsup:, -Mike
  3. M

Any Ideas for This Chappy Rebuild?

Are you able to get the Yamaha Sticker decal(under seat) in that color?
  4. M

Any Ideas for This Chappy Rebuild?

ATV Parts, ATV Tires, Dirt Bike Parts, Motocross Gear, Motorcycle parts and Motorcycle Tires | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC These guys have been good on having the correct OEM parts. I've been ordering from them for the past month as I restore my 1976 Chappy
  5. M

Yamaha Chappy Chrome Fenders

Hey Guys, I've been looking all over for Chrome Yamaha Chappy Fenders. Come to realize that this is not something that Yamaha made, they aren't the original size like the white ones. If you know a place or if you have a pair I could buy please let me know. Does anyone know if they are...
  6. M

Wanted:Chrome Yamaha Chappy Fenders

Hey Guys, I've been looking all over for Chrome Yamaha Chappy Fenders. Come to realize that this is not something that Yamaha made, they aren't the original size like the white ones. If you know a place or if you have a pair I could buy please let me know. Thanks, -Mike