Recent content by Minibike rider

1. M

Predator 212 drop in, clutch cover?

I have the same bike and engine set up and I found this one on Amazon for you https://www.amazon.com/YOXUFA-Predator-Tilotson-Tecumseh-Engines/dp/B0BF9TCCQY?th=1 looks like from the picture it covers the clutch up pretty good. I have this one on my mini bike right now...
  2. M

mbx10 frame questions

I agree
  3. M

How fast is your mini bike

Bro thats looks cool. I have the same frame but with a predator 212 and a nibbi 24 mine tops out at 40 but I am still working on the build and am having difficulty tuning the carb.
  4. M

Who is planning to build a mini in 2024?

Going to finish my monster moto 80 212cc predator conversion with stage 2 race kit, hydro brakes, sun-f tires, front fork, muffler for my loud ass straight pipe, and a kill switch.
  5. M

Question about predator 212 @ higher rpm’s

Because I was dming him because I was having the same issue as him were the spark plug would not color also at the same elevation so I thought I would share the information.
  6. M

He said the engine is running good on 135main and 42pilot . But I don't know about the air screw. I just asked him.
  7. M

Brookbank85 is running a predator 212 on a coleman mini bike.
  8. M

Pilot jet conversion

I can not find anything with a conversion of pilot jets. I have looked for multiple hours and still have come dry.
  9. M

Pilot jet conversion

Thats alot bro your the man!!!!
  10. M

Pilot jet conversion

no one ever answered I still dont know. No one really knows on the forum.
  11. M

Making Kawasaki MT1A plate

Looks good!!! It doesn't even look 3d printed from a distance :)
  12. M

Vintage Mini Bike & Go Kart Toys

Those are cool