Recent content by minibike wee

1. M

Broncco Eagle decals

That turned out great! I'm glad we were able to make this happen... That's a sweet machine too!
  2. M

Reproduction and Custom Decals

This guy was a clown from the first time he called me trying to talk his line of BS and bought and then scanned my decals so he could sell them..... here's the latest on this guy posted on his FB page... He's such a loser that ripped off many minibike enthusiasts off.. Good riddance...
  3. M

Broncco Eagle decals

Thanks for the compliments guys.. It was a long road to get these made up (Helicopter mechanic by day, pinstriper/sign maker by night LOL!). Chris was very patient but I believe the end result turned out nice. He should be getting them any minute now according to the tracking... I'll let him...
  4. M

Broncco Eagle decals

Yes, I'm working on them for him... I just need a better image of that Eagle, as of now we have nothing to go by... Any help locating a decent Eagle woul be much appreciated! (thanks for the kind words guys)
  5. M

Manco TrailCat References needed !!!

Is anybody looking for the fork plate and tank decals for the Trail Cat?
  6. M

Wards 525 (Gilson) Pictures

If I recreated the Gilson fork plate decal that has the large G on it would you guys be interested? Atc70 decals Let me know
  7. M

Huskee Trail Rider resto

These are listed on ebay in case any of you guys are needing them for your restorations Huskee Pathfinder Mini Bike Minibike Decal Sticker | eBay
  8. M

Mini Bike Logos

Thanks!
  9. M

2015 Build Off Entry MTTW Wards T555

You are gonna need these decals.. I just added them last night.. Mini Bike Decals
  10. M

Mini Bike Logos

I added a few more here.. Mini Bike Decals
  11. M

Powerdyne "GALAXIE" Decals

I will finish these when I get some time.. I'm kinda busy at the moment but have mostly everything done except scaling them and printing them.. So gimme a little bit or shoot me an email if you get in a hurry... It's carshow season in my neck of the woods and my primary job takes precedence...
  12. M

I'll need measurements on all the decals before I proceed, another good way is lay a ruler on it and take a picture looking straight on. I can't guess and make these because if I do then someone will come along with oem decals on a mini and tell me mine are all wrong.. Been there and done that :(
  13. M

I have just about everything laid out I just need measurements to finish up and print the set..
  14. M

Boonie Build.

Lookin' real good Warren! I'm glad to be able to provide you guys with the little things (decals) to revive these old minis!!:scooter:
  15. M

Tecumseh super 58-WOO HOO!!!

I know who has decals for that engine... PM me..