2. M

bird thunderbird gas tank

still looking for this tank, thanks
  3. M

thunderbird or nighthawk
  4. M

briggs throttle linkage

thanks Doc I want to use the original set up if possible and I have a nice 5 hp industrial cast iron sleeve motor that I wasn't sure if it would be a good mini bike motor but your picture answered that question also thank you
  5. M

bump
  6. M

briggs throttle linkage

it is throttle kit #426774 and as far as leaving the governor installed is it a wise choice or no on a stock motor? this is the first briggs that I was going to clean up and try to put on a frame, I have seen a few bad pics of the linkage and have an idea of what I'm going to do but I would...
  7. M

Montgomery Wards - build

looks good, you guys did a nice job.
  8. M

briggs throttle linkage

I picked up a briggs throttle linkage from OldMiniBikes but it didn't come with any diagram or instructions. this will be my first time using a briggs motor so the throttle linkage is all new to me, I did check past conversations but I couldn't find the kit that OldMiniBikes sells in use, I have several briggs...
  9. M

Check it out.

that's my kind of garage sale, sweet.
  10. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY minibike Dan 1980

Have a great day Dan and enjoy the day
  11. M

Happy Birthday Skipp

Have a great Day Dave, good day to play with your toys HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  12. M

what is it? ?

handlebars is how I noticed but I didn't know what I was looking at until you told me bird nighthawk, thanks
  13. M

what is it? ?

thunderbird
  14. M

Tecumseh on a Renyolds minibike

well you might as well dump it on me for the 100 and run with the 25, lol good score
  15. M

anyone have a gas tank for a Bird thunderbird?