Recent content by Minimonstertn

1. M

Carter bro mini monster wiring

The random wire in question goes behind the flywheel. Changed coil. Still no fire. Has to be a wiring issue.
  2. M

Yup.
  3. M

I appreciate it!
  4. M

Any help appreciated lol switch is new and motor turns over as it should so I would think it's good.
  5. M

Excluding the lights which would be irrelevant to the engine starting, wire from the battery to the bat post on the switch. Wire from the st post on switch to the small prong on the solenoid.
  6. M

No kill switch on the shroud. Key switch has start, acc, ign and battery. I was thinking the red wire out of the front may go to the ign post on the key switch. I was unsure if the coil needed power. Only way I could see the key then turning the motor off as well. Should the 2 small...
  7. M

I also think it's something with the kill but not certain. Does the wire on the front above the starter go to the ign on the switch? Would that kill the motor with the switch? See wire in attached pic (not mine but similar) Pulled plug wire. Held rubber part and placed it right above...
  8. M

No. Lights works. Making sure the motor is wired correctly. It turns over. No fire at the plug. I have the wire going from the starter prong on the switch to the solenoid. Does that kill the motor with the switch as well?
  9. M

Thank you for your reply. It may be a Tecumseh if they made a flat head. It has electric start. It has one wire coming from the front of the motor above shatter. It has 2 small wires coming from the back of the motor that appear to have been cut. I have the key switch wired to the...
  10. M

Could anyone help with wiring? It is the original Briggs flat head.....