Recent content by MNGB

1. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, sorry for the late reply, got busy and didn't check in, yes mine has lights it has the factory lighting system, the B&S has what they call a dual alternator half of it is rectified to produce 3 amps DC and the other half is AC used for the lights it works pretty good. Did you go with...
  2. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, my hauler is doing good mine has the 11 hp B&S and the old flo-jet carb was giving fits so last year I bought a new aftermarket carb and installed it that helped but it seemed to start hard so this summer got a better battery installed and that made a big improvement but I have not used...
  3. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, the Hauler looks great I like it, have you had a chance to dive it yet? I know you posted this but what engine did you install?
  4. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Happy New Yr all, Hey VT2, any progress to report any new pics? GB in MN
  5. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hey VT2, looking good thanks for posting the pictures, the bed looks really good as does the reast. GB in MN
  6. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hey VT2, hows the Hauler coming have you made any more progress, how about some update photos. GB in MN
  7. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, just sent you a PM, as for the clutch guards I was thinking of some thing else but niw I take it you meant the side covers they are just sheet steel the upper rear corners need to be notched to allow the box locking to lock. I was lucky in that the brake calipers were there but...
  8. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, good to hear you got it running, I'd hang on to it you can always work on it in the fall.
  9. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, my search comes up showing that engine as a snowblower engine, if that's the case there is a good chance it does not have a lighting coil /alternator, but by searching you could convert it to an alternator but would require a stator a flywheel and a voltage regulator rectifier. Have you...
  10. M

Heald Hauler Redo

Hi VT2, doesn't look to bad, its pretty complete you will get it restored and going in no time. What color are you going to paint it? What engine did you say is in it? GB in MN
  11. M

1/3 scale Allis Chalmers tractor

Hi bigrod, I like it great fab work I'll be watching as you progress, thanks for posting.
  12. M

Heald Super Tryke Kit - Three wheeler

Interesting I've never seen the clutch cover before, I have 2 Super Trykes, was the cover an option or did someone fabricate this one? GB in MN:scooter:
  13. M

Heald social group

Hi all, glad to see some action here, lets keep posting:thumbsup:. I now have a couple more Healds since my original posting. Present machines are a VT5 Trail Bronc a VT7 Super Bronc, (the original 1982) Super Tryke now powered via a 11 HP Honda, a 1976 B&S 11 HP Super Tryke and a 10 HP Hauler I...
  14. M

super bronco help

Which model Super Bronc is it a VT7, VT8, VT10 or a VT10-40? As posted the gas that mounted on the bars above the engine were optional on most, most all have had an engine mounted gas tank. installing other engines is not all that easy as most of the frames were designed around the Tecumseh...
  15. M

Super Bronc sprocket

Hi the jackshaft (small) sprocket is 5/8" X 10 tooth, # 41 & 40 chain are interchangeable, but the 41 is a light duty chain and on a VT7 you will want a #40 chain. These part are available from Ron Kimball at Power Tech 1-800-535-9529. GB in MN :scooter: