Recent content by Mnr81

1. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Does anyone with a side popper have air breathers? The choke is in the way on my carb
  2. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Aww man guys thank you!!! I'm glad u all are happy with your side poppers and the diaphragm is not completely shitty...so I will go ahead and buy the rebuild kit. Anyone know the part number to order??? What size pipe fitting goes into exhaust 1/2"? And finally oldcarbx, where can I find another...
  3. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Hey Rocco what do u think about those diaphragm carbs? Should I swap it out or get a rebuild kit?
  4. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Thanks Rocco!
  5. Mnr81

Another old H35

That's a great question...I recently picked up an engine off an old ariens snoblower and I think it's an h35 side popper but not sure. I was going to buy the tecumseh minibike throttle control assembly, but any suggestions on alternatives or general advice on this engine would be great! How is...
  6. Mnr81

H35 Side Popper 5 hp???

Hi Guys, I pulled this engine off an Ariens snowblower. I though it was pretty cool with the electric start so I cleaned it up and painted it. I had a hard time identifying it bc I couldn't find any numbers...but I've heard from a reliable source that it's a H35 Side Popper??? Can anyone...
  7. Mnr81

Brake System Setup Questions and Input Please

Hey Ya'll~ Rookie Marc here with a couple brake, seat and suspension questions. I've searched the old posts and many of the topics were very helpful, but a few questions still remain. After ordering 6" Astro wheel setup and Hilliard 3/4" 12t clutch and 60 t sprocket, Im still a little...
  8. Mnr81

70's Efenel Grand Prix

Seat and shocks Thanks for the advice! I did actually receive a message from a member about the shocks. How can I get in touch with an in house seat maker? Also, where can I find hardware to mount the seat frame and shocks? From what I've seen so far the seats are nice but have a flat plywood...
  9. Mnr81

Hey Rocco this is Marc I'm new here. I live in gilberts and have an rfers Grand Prix project...

Hey Rocco this is Marc I'm new here. I live in gilberts and have an rfers Grand Prix project started and could use your advice. Give me a call (630)814-9838
  10. Mnr81

70's Efenel Grand Prix

Hello again, I began this project with old Grand Prix frame with front tire and shocks. Put old tecumseh 5 hp from ariens snowblower. Ordered basic parts today: 6" Astro wheel kit with 60 t sprocket, Hilliard 3/4" 12t clutch with 35 chain. Throttle and cable kit, rear axle, etc. what type of...
  11. Mnr81

Seat need for Grand Prix

I have a 70's Grand Prix frame that I'm putting 5 hp tecumseh. It originally had full suspension, and I'm looking for a seat and rear shocks or alternate ideas. Thanks!
  12. Mnr81

Any experts out there know what this is???

Awesome!!! Thank you very much!!! What do you know about them? Wonder where I could get a seat like that...fenders and chain guard too. Wow that's a cool lookin bike!!!
  13. Mnr81

Any experts out there know what this is???

Hi I'm Marc and posted on here last night for the first time. Thanks for the warm welcome and advice...glad to be a part of the group! Anyhow, does anyone know the make of this frame? Picked it up for 10 bucks it was blue with a Grand Prix sticker on front. Came with front springs and 6" tire.
  14. Mnr81

New to the Group. Vintage minibike project started.

Hello All, Here are a few pictures of the frame I picked up for 10 bucks...it had a Grand Prix sticker on the front...any ideas what this ol gal might be? It came with a 6" front tire, so I think Ill start with a 6" on back and go from there. Should I go bigger on tire size? Thanks!!!
  15. Mnr81

New to the Group. Vintage minibike project started.

Thanks for the Warm Welcome and Advice!!! Wow, you guys are awesome!!! Ill definitely post some pics very soon, because id also like to id the frame possibly. Thanks again for the tips, I will now pick out wheel and go from there. It does have a front tire I measured the rim it was 6"...