3. Tote Gote 670 Nova

Tote Gote 670 Nova

4. Tote Gote 670 Nova

Tote Gote 670 Nova

5. Tote Gote 670 Nova

Tote Gote 670 Nova

6. M

Tote Gote 670 Nova For Sale...Upstate New York

Selling this bike for use as is or restoration. Complete at 99%--air cleaner is missing, rear seat added by original owner and pull starter needs work. 6 HP Tecumseh and appears to be Climb-Away clutch with shaft drive. Came from State College, PA and was local Tote Gote dealer's personal bike...
  7. M

Tote Gote Build 1962 Vietnam era bike

Jason, Was reading through this thread again today and remembered a book I used to have when I was still collecting and restoring military vehicles. Don't have the book any longer, but pulled up second edition on B&N website. The attached screen shots are of the motorcycle pages. You may have...
  8. M

Engine Shaft Length--Tote Gote 670

Thank you both! Sounds like the engines with 2-5/16" straight shafts will work with either a Climbaway or Comet on a 670. Can't remember if both a Climbaway and any aftermarket driver have to be reversed for the 670, or it was just the aftermarket. I'm at a disadvantage as without an engine or...
  9. M

Engine Shaft Length--Tote Gote 670

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Trying to pull the trigger on a new engine for my Nova--original was missing. What shaft length and diameter is best for an OEM Climbaway drive clutch? Can't find any data or guidance for the Climbaway and what I've read on a Comet 40 series leads me to believe the...
  10. M

Tote Gote Model P?

Jason, Seems to be everyone's consensus--fun, but frustrating at time! Sold all my project cars and trucks for the move from Colorado, so it looks like my "tinkering" is downsizing along with our home. Need to keep busy though! Dave
  11. M

Tote Gote Model P?

Thank you! One frame feature that confused me is the length-wise flat bars welded between the most aft cross braces. Did not know if this was factory design or done by an owner. Bike is fairly complete with the missing air cleaner being something I will address first.
  12. M

Tote Gote Model P?

Just acquired this bike from a Cushman collector and expert in Florida. He advertized as a Tote Gote 600, but sure looks like a model P to me based upon frame. Also had a very nice 750 I considered buying, but passed due to other projects. Will have the bike here in early December, so have to...
  13. M

ToteGote Drive Clutch/Driven Clutch????

Richard, Dave, Another question you may or may not be able to help me with. I've heard of a CD-ROM for sale containing Tote Gote information, but have had no luck finding someone to purchase same from. Any suggestions? Thank you... Dave
  14. M

ToteGote Drive Clutch/Driven Clutch????

Dave, Richard, This is a wonderful forum and you both are awesome! I will read the thread as suggested, and I would also prefer to keep this TG as original as possible. May have to do more research and possibly searching locally for some OEM parts. We just moved from Colorado to upstate NY...