Recent content by mr340

1. M

#35 sprocket question

with a 5.5:1 set up mine was a wheelie machine, I changed to 4.6:1 and that seemed to cure the wheelie's but it was a dog on the grass/ok on pavement. When changing the gear ratio I also move the engine forward and I think the added weight towards the front helped too. Yesterday I changed it...
  2. M

Newbie in Michigan

Welcome fellow michiganer:thumbsup:
  3. M

Do you need a seat ?

Another Happy Customer.:thumbsup: Here's the inspiration for the the color scheme
  4. M

Help with a Tav2 rear wheel sprocket set up

I have a Lil Indian clone with 6.5 predator, wit the gearing @ 5.5:1 it was a wheelie machine, I just changed the gearing to 4.6:1 and that seemed to calm down the wheelies. If you can change your gearing then restrict the throttle to limit top speed that might do it for you. If that doesn't...
  5. M

finished project

Thanks for all the :thumbsup: this is the inspiration for the the paint scheme And I think I fixed the wheelie issue. I changed the gearing from 5.5:1 to a more mundane 4.62:1. Can't wiat for the rain to stop so I check top speed:scooter:
  6. IMG_08941

IMG_08941

7. IMG_08921

IMG_08921

8. IMG_08931

IMG_08931

9. IMG_0890_1_

IMG_0890_1_

10. IMG_0891

IMG_0891

11. M

finished project

I think I'll fab up some Wheelie bars..:hack::weld: so much for being finished:laugh:
  12. M

finished project

Thanks, the seat really sets it off, a big thanks to Manchester1. Next i need to work on the gearing. currently it wheellies if you don't lean into it as you accelerate.
  13. M

finished project

I just thought I show off the finished project. topped off with a seat from Manchester1:thumbsup:
  14. photo bombed

photo bombed

15. IMG_0859

IMG_0859