Recent content by Mrgrayfox

1. M

Huffy Hustler Mini Bike Wanted

Looking for a vintage Huffy Hustler mini bike in original or restored condition. Thank you.
  2. M

I never received any message??
  3. M

If anyone has an old Huffy Hustler Mini bike for sale, please let me know. I am interested in a bike with original parts and motor. Thank you.
  4. M

Speedway Green Horn Muffler

If anyone has a nice and straight muffler from a Speedway Green Horn or Red Baron, I am looking for one from my restoration project on my Green Horn. If you have one and want to sell it, let me know. Thank you.
  5. M

Speedway Green Horn Headlight Brackets

Yes the brackets are the same as a Red Baron. There was a pair of NOS brand new brackets on Ebay that sold for $65. Send me some photos so I can see the condition they are in. Thanks
  6. M

WTB Rupp

Restoration project I know a guy , in Southern Kentucky who has many, many Rupp minibikes (1965-1975). I am not sure where you live, but I have bought 5 bikes from him and he has shipped 4 of them to my door. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you his number. Jeremy
  7. M

Speedway Green Horn Headlight Brackets

I am looking for a pair of headlight mounting brackets for a 1972 Speedway Green Horn. Can be new or used, but would prefer they include the mounting hardware. THANKS for looking.
  8. M

H series carb question

I replaced everthing, the welch plugs, rubber seals, "o" ring gasket for the bowl, float needle and seal, high speed needle and gasket, etc. I left the original idle needle, as it was in good shape. Anyway, I am not sure of it's worth. I have a powered coated air cleaner assembly on it and it...
  9. M

H series carb question

I got this carb from a guy with a ton of Rupp Parts. I rebuilt it and was told it was an H-series carn for H30, H40 and H50 engines. Is this correct? I want to sell it to someone who can get some great use out of it. otopost/data/3431/thumbs/IMG_06083.JPG[/img][/url]
  10. IMG_06141

IMG_06141

11. IMG_06102

IMG_06102

12. IMG_06083

IMG_06083

13. M

Early 71 Rupp Diaphragm Carb--What am I missing????

Do you have a photo of what it looks like. I have never seen a carb like this. I have a rebuild kit, just need to sort the the choke issue.
  14. M

Early 71 Rupp Diaphragm Carb--What am I missing????

Does anyone have a couple of photos of a Rupp Diaphragm Carb? I purchased a 71 Roadster from a guy who couldn't get the bike running with the original diaphragm carb. He purchased a another bowl type carb and robbed parts off of the original carb to make the other one work (yes he is an...
  15. Rupp Carb

Rupp Carb