Recent content by Mrshopter

1. M

HELP! Minibike Predator 224 Revs high wanting to take off on start and dies off choke...??

I started the engine today and i seemed to have been able to turn off the enrichner. I don't know what happen but in hoping this "fix" stays ... but the back wheel spins still but very slow I think I just have to tune the carb and it should be good.
  2. M

HELP! Minibike Predator 224 Revs high wanting to take off on start and dies off choke...??

I did tune the fuel/air mixture screw I watched a vm22 tune video and just followed to the best for my engine. Also I did check the float at first it wasn't really leveled so I leveled it out and it's parallel. I tried adjusting the slide height so I could maybe get the enrichner off without it...
  3. M

At a certain point the bike stalls out that point is usually when I'm close to having the choke/enrichner plunger lever all the way down. And the idle speed seems to be smooth and going down in rpm as I lower the plunger. But not enough to where I could start the engine up normal and not take...
  4. M

I can get a picture soon. But from me explaining it in words it's just a brass plunger that goes up and down.
  5. M

Just did this and seems to have the same problem. It seems to be alittle better but it's still also stalling when the enrichment lever is down.
  6. M

How much turns out about is the idle screw. So I can get an estimate. I eye balled it to the right height but want to confirm atleast
  7. M

I'll raise up the slide and get back to guys to see what happens next thanks for the help also.
  8. M

I couldn't seem to get it any lower on the intake side how could I get it to that proper height. Because the third is a picture from the intake side away from engine.
  9. M

Additionally I should say the float height is leveled and not off. Also that the needle is set on slot one that is what it came on so I'm assuming someone had it... I didn't change it.
  10. M

First is with enrichment on, second is with enrichment off, and third is from other side of carb. And yes I have taken apart the Carb before. Also I these photos the idle screw is screwed out a good amount
  11. M

My vm22 looks the same from what I saw in those pictures. But when I start the engine up on enrichment I wait till it heats up then try turning off enrichment but stalls every time.
  12. M

Yes but that is the problem I can not turn down the enrichment or else the engine stalls. Thats what I'm trying to solve because once it is closed the rpm with go down and therefore not engage the clutch making the back wheel spin. My point is that I would if I could.
  13. M

I checked the slide open height before but I don't have a number atleast not rn. I've tried to set the feul mixture I've watched some videos on obviously how to tune this same carb and adjusted as "needed" but to no effect of my problem. I haven't checked my pilot jet size so most likely default...
  14. M

Can't turn it off I've tried with it only half way and lower it stalls out slowly.
  15. M

In terms when I start the bike with enrichment on I let it warm up and for good amount of time. Once the engine is warm I try to adjust the carb which seems to have no effect on the engines idle. Obviously when I try to turn the enrichment off the engine stalls. I've looked inside at the slide...