Recent content by mxfaiman

1. M

My first mini bike

I think they did it all for the $80. The only thing is your price changes everytime you want a different color. They didn't stripe the fenders I did that myself after I got them back.
  2. M

"Before and After" pics

Cat 250x Before - After
  3. M

My first mini bike

Orange County Powder Coating and Sandblasting Think it was about $80 for the forks, frame, and fenders. It came out nice. :thumbsup: Also had them do a fun cart frame for me. That was about the same price and it came out just as nice.
  4. M

My first mini bike

Finished Well been a while since I have been here. Just thought I'd post the complete finished product. Only took 11 months to completely finish it. :laugh:
  5. M

clutches for sale / trade

Both are sold so no more PM's please thanks
  6. M

5/8 clutch is sold. 3/4 clutch sale is pending
  7. M

fair enough $30 each shipped. PM me if interested
  8. M

bump
  9. M

no one :confused: I also forgot to mention that I will take paypal if you decide to buy.
  10. M

I have two clutches for sale / trade. The first one is a NIB max torque clutch has 3/4" bore, 10 teeth, and takes 40,41,410 chain. The other one is a new what I was told comet clutch. it has a 5/8" bore, 12teeth, and takes 35 chain. I'm looking to get $35 shipped EACH. Or I'm looking...
  11. M

NIB Max Torque Clutch

... bump
  12. M

NIB Max Torque Clutch

I have up for sale a brand new never been opened Max Torque Clutch. It has a 3/4" bore, 10 teeth, and takes # 40, 41, 410 chain. $30 shipped. And I will take Paypal.
  13. M

Max Torque Clutch Trade

anyone :confused:
  14. M

Max Torque Clutch Trade

Trade didn't work out. Clutch is up for sale. I would like $30 + shipping for it. I will also take trades. I still want a max torque clutch with 5/8" bore with 11 or 12 tooth and takes #35 chain. PM me if you are interested.
  15. M

My first mini bike

Well All I need to do is put the motor on, hook up the throttle, hook up the kill switch, mount the # plate (won’t actually have #’s on it :laugh:), and then make / upholster the seat and this thing should be done. :thumbsup: Also after powder coat I was finally able to find the serial # on the...