Recent content by myjunk

1. myjunk

Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

Mini bikes on the farm is in the books. We had an awesome time hosting this driving event and the turnout was even better than we expected. Roughly 30 bikes showed and we traveled through the orchards, vineyard and back country roads. Even though the band cancelled at the last second due to...
  2. myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm is only 9 days away!. We have 3 guided tours planned each lasting about 45 minutes. We will be driving our bikes through cherry orchards, vineyard an country roads like this. On site winery, food truck and also a live band. Please send me an email at shooksd@torchlake.com...
  3. myjunk

Hi, Thanks for the question. This being our first show it is hard to gauge the participation rate. We have asked for vendors to come and sell some of their parts, but are uncertain if or who will show up. The show is a riding show as we will be driving our bikes on several guided tours of our...
  4. myjunk

We are getting closer to our date of August 6th for the Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan event. Please check out our facebook page as we have been adding to it...
  5. myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm is getting closer. August 6th is the date, and the location is held on our farm in Central Lake mi. The food truck is set, the winery is open and the band is booked. We have planned a good time, with several tours throughout the day and plenty of time to explore the back...
  6. myjunk

We are getting ready for our first annual mini bikes on the farm set for August 6th 2022. We keep adding new things including an on site food truck, swap meet, for sale corral and a live band!, not to mention our on site winery and cider tasting room. Our Facebook page is up and running and...
  7. myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan update. Thank you for your interest in joining us for a great event. The responses thus far have been amazing and we are looking forward to a great time. I may have gotten ahead of myself in the initial posts and would like to explain. My original intent...
  8. myjunk

What is it?

I need some help identifying this mini bike. Thanks you help
  9. myjunk

NOS Rupp Trials tires 14x6

Shameless self promotion, but what do you do. 2 NOS Rupp Trials tires eBay item number: 115249410663
  10. myjunk

Any interest in a mini bike roundup in Northern Michigan?

We are very pleased with the response to our mini bike gathering so far. Many of you are sharing our vision of a fun time. This being our first time doing something like this, we are kind of learning on the fly. Inevitably, some may not agree, and that's fine. I'm sure we will overlook a few...
  11. myjunk

OK GUYS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! 1st Annual “Mini Bikes at the farm” gathering When -Saturday, August 6th 2022 Where - Cellar 1914 Central Lake, MI We cordially invite you to join us for a wonderful day visiting with fellow enthusiasts and touring on our Centennial 1100-acre farm...
  12. myjunk

I am excited about the responses, it looks like its a go. I will do some planning tomorrow and try and get a date set as well as more information. Thanks
  13. myjunk

Would there be any interest in having a mini bike gathering and tour this summer in Northern Michigan? I own a 1100acre farm and winery located in Central Lake Mi and enjoy driving my mini bikes through the cherry orchards and seasonal dirt roads. If this has enough interest, I would provide a...
  14. myjunk

I dont see a mark on the crankshaft for timing.

Thank you very much that answers the crank and cam timing. I guess I need clarification, I had heard (on the internet so it must be true) that Tecumseh engines past 1963 were set at 035, however now im not so sure. Could others join in and help me out? again the engine is a H35 1970. Thank you