1. Navynuke00

New find...

You sir. Tend to be spot on. Thank yall for the insight and help
  2. Navynuke00

New find...

And who is this Marcus. I figured this was pretty common
  3. Navynuke00

New find...

So I am really learning about the old tote gote and blazers and sportsmans, but this popped up for 150$ and I have seen them. Just never looked for it. Was wondering if someone could point me in the right mini bike direction. I did buy it. But I have no idea what it is. Thank yall.
  4. Navynuke00

420cc madness ( almost street legal and registered)

So I have been been building and modifying every inch of this and have learned a ton from doing so. Today I finally got it rolling on it's own 2 wheels and just have to mount the brake mount and tinker with the throttle then she is ready to rip.. or rip me apart. We will see. Looking for any...
  5. Navynuke00

Us forest tote gote?

So on a rarity scale. How would this measure up..
  6. Navynuke00

Us forest tote gote?

Thank you lead, I will dive down the rabbot hole again, its the rear shock assembly that is throwing me off
  7. Navynuke00

Us forest tote gote?

Good evening, I came across this and was wondering exactly it was. Thank yall
  8. Navynuke00

Someone help

Yall really are awesome thank you
  9. Navynuke00

Someone help

Tou are awesome. Thank you
  10. Navynuke00

Someone help

I picked this up the other day for, and for the life of me cant figure out what it is, I have tried matching it to different tote goat frames but the fully round back bar is throwing me off, the other weird thing, ( and it may be aftermarket but idk) is it has a manual ho and low gear on the...