Recent content by nightgrider

1. nightgrider

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

*slapps seat with hand "Those welds'll hold."
  2. nightgrider

Buying this, What is it?

Turned out really nice! Honestly didn't even recognize it. Had to go back through the tread.
  3. nightgrider

van go kart info

The extra effort now always pays off in the end. Keep up the good work.
  4. nightgrider

Lil Indian decals

Something about like this.
  5. nightgrider

Lil Indian decals

Found the bring a trailer ad with the reference images. Since these decals are equilateral triangles. With some reference dimensions like the length of the neck on frame and the width of the Briggs blower shroud decal, one could scale the decals very closely to the originals.
  6. nightgrider

The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

Make way for Willie!
  7. nightgrider

Lil Indian decals

Do you have dimensions of the decals or are these just reference photos from online?
  8. nightgrider

Upon closer inspection, I do see the electric motor. Neat.
  9. nightgrider

No idea, just found it on the internet. Probably just art.
  10. nightgrider

Pipe/ tube bender

I feel ya. Need stuff to warm up. Wanting to try a few ideas for bending emt conduit with tight bends for cheap.
  11. nightgrider

Gasoline question

Draining the fuel out of the carb bowl is the easiest and best way. But sta-bil is relatively cheap so I throw it in. I've also had a push mower that i do nothing to and the gas leaks out of the carb. Fires up every year with relatively little fiddling. Like @Skipp said each to their own...
  12. nightgrider

Gasoline question

I use just regular 87 pump gas in everything. I use sta-bil in anything that is going to sit for about 4-6 months. I also either drain or run the carb dry. If it is going to sit indefinitely I try to get all the gas out of the tank. Never had an issue.
  13. nightgrider

How fast is your mini bike

Fastest I've gone is 39 mph on small wheels. Now after regearing and larger wheels I top out at 22 mph. Honestly fast enough for a clutch brake set up. Lol
  14. nightgrider

Broncco Eagle decals

Looking really great!