Recent content by nosheeatzoo

1. N

looking for a super bronc torque converter cover

I am still looking for a cover, i called Ron and he hasnt been able to get ahold of chatten63 so i am not sure if he's making them anymore, or hes still busy with other stuff. :shrug:
  2. N

Tiger Cycle?

I just picked up a tiger cycle mini today, seems complete minus some hack job for foot pegs
  3. N

Super bronc shock boot replacement option

You are right :thumbsup: I looked up the dimensions of the z50 and they are shorter and 35mm opening and 22mm opening so those might actually BE better and off ebay they are 9.99 a pair plus shipping , thanks for the heads up !
  4. N

I paid 6.50 each for mine off ebay, I was going to buy some z50 boots but Ron said those had a larger ID than 1 1/2"
  5. N

Hi all, I was talking to Mr.Kimball yesterday about the super broncs and parts for them. I asked him if he knew of any shock boot out there that would work for these and he said " a matter of fact I had another gentlemen a few weeks ago looking for these as well, he called me back about a week...
  6. N

super bronc brakes

I was looking at some of the brake lining buy by the foot on ebay, anyone know what thickness it should be? :shrug:
  7. N

I got ahold of him today(Mr. kimball) :thumbsup: yes he is a cool guy, very informative. He has no covers yet but from what I saw price wise on here from a couple years ago the repo covers cost they have doubled in price :(
  8. N

I tried emailing Mr. Kimball with no reply and I tried call calling him but it seems the number is disconnected?? :shrug:
  9. N

god bless ron kimball

Super guy, very informative
  10. N

super bronc kill switch question

I need to know too but the pic doesn't load:hammer:
  11. N

Ok thanks guys,I messaged chatten63 a few days ago and never received a reply :(
  12. N

Thanks, hopefully he will chime in:smile:
  13. N

the old cover is 14 1/4" across
  14. N

Thanks for the info, mine has the band brake, will it still fit?
  15. N

Hi folks, just picked up a super bronc vt-8 with the band brake behind the comet torque converter but the plastic cover is in bad shape :censure: if anyone has one for sale that is in good condition please, let me know.