Recent content by olddaze

1. O

Basic wiring help

There is a whole lot on that print that I don't have. I've just got a basic HM100 Tecumseh 10 hp eletric start.
  2. O

Basic wiring help

Rewiring my Alsport utility by this print. Only problem is they don't detail the igntion switch very well. Terminals on my switch are B, G, L, S, M I'm assuming the "L" term on my switch takes the place of the "A" term on the print for the lights. "B" is + battery. "S" activates the...
  3. O

Alsport ulitity clutch

Those Salsbury clutches look just like mine and they are damn pricey. More than I've got into the whole cart :no: Is the "780' stamped on it somewhere? Maybe a rebuild kit can be found. I'll have time Sunday to pull it off.
  4. O

Alsport ulitity clutch

Cleaned carb and now runs much better. Crankcase does not seem to be venting correctly. Clutch is totally wasted. Rollers and arms are all wallered out. Gonna need to replace with a new unit. Any recommendations?
  5. O

Alsport ulitity clutch

Here is a view from the top of the clutch. Picked up a wider belt today but it is too short and will be returned. Wider belt barely fit in the pulley on the transmission. Possible the motor pulley is for wide belt and trans one is for narrow? Also got it fired up today (without belt)...
  6. O

Alsport ulitity clutch

Thanks. I'll start with a new belt tomorrow. This one is looking rough and the new one may sit higher in the rear pulley.
  7. O

Alsport ulitity clutch

I picked up an early Alsport ulitity awhile back. Spent the day sorting out the obvious problems that it had. Shocks, gas tank, battery and tires are back in running shape. The last time it ran I was told that the rpm's had to be very high for the clutch to do it's thing. Any thoughts on what to...