Recent content by Oldengines

1. O

Vt5 front wheel with hub

I am looking for a Heald vt5 front wheel this wheel has a hub integral to the wheel if any may have one
  2. O

Alsport trike

does the serial number plate give any information about what the trike is and was equipped with?
  3. O

Trisport MTS30 for my grandson

Would any one have the bar that the seat back bolts to
  4. O

Mts 30

I am looking for a few parts for a mts 30 one being front fender and the bar that supports the rear of the seat maybe a Longshot but maybe someone may have something
  5. O

Snow company farm scat

Looking for reproduction decals for a snow company farm scat
  6. O

Snow Company Farm Scat Restoration

I have a farm scat looking for the decals any idea where I can get them?
  7. O

Trapper mini bike

I have a trapper mini bike with a 820 west bend engine. What I am trying to find out is 1 belt size for the tav and also does the engine mount directly to the frame utilizing the stuffer cover bolts or is there a specific mount that would mount to the engine then to the frame any insight would...
  8. O

Wanted seat for acme chopper

Got it thanks
  9. O

Anyway to private message you s my number is not public?
  10. O

Could you send it please do you think they may remember seat configuration?
  11. O

Looking for a seat or any info on a seat for an acme chopper any help would be appreciated
  12. O

I have the same acme chopper and we were interested in where you got the seat?

I have the same acme chopper and we were interested in where you got the seat?
  13. O

Trying to identify frame

If your still reading this thread what di you end up doing with the chain did you use a tensioner of any sort?
  14. O

Wanted 10 inch front and rear wheel

Would also entertain other 10 inch wheel combinations used!