Recent content by oldjbh

1. O

Stretched Manco Thunderbird Finally Done

$1.50, thats what I'm talking about, lol. I really dont want to spend much on this old rusty, bent, frame I have. Let us know how the bars hold out. Someone else on here previously used U bolts and his bars were loose. I dont know what he ever did to fix his in the end. I really like...
  2. O

Stretched Manco Thunderbird Finally Done

Great job. I noticed you have some U shaped bolts on the handle bars. I was trying to come up with a way to secure mine without having to buy some risers. Do the bolts hold the bars really secure? thanks
  3. O

Mini bike handlebar Risers

They dont really need to be risers, just something to hold the handlebars to the triple tree.
  4. O

Mini bike handlebar Risers

Anyone know where I can find a cheap set of risers 7/8 or 1 inch will do. Or any suggestions on making a homemade pair? I saw another post where a guy cut up and old bicycle neck, but I dont have the tool for that. thanks
  5. O

For Sale Bad Dog

Ok, so I have a mini bike obsesion, in spite of the azz holes, lol Here's a pic, she is resting in Kentucky, I estimate I have about $700 in this mini. I can ship ups, or fed ex, but I have no idea what shipping costs is on this. Im sure its high. If you could arrange the...
  6. O

Old Mini Bike For Sale

Old Mini Bike For Sale: Missing the seat and handle bars Perfect for someone who has lost thier ass and doesn't know which way to turn ! $ Priceless
  7. O

For Sale Bad Dog

If you could be so kind to delete the classified post for me. The other posts may be usefull to someone else. I meant to put a photo on the add but that was an oversite. It's been so long since I came to visit this site that I forgot why I stopped. Because of all the ass holes. No need to...
  8. O

Help Identifying This Old Mini

Im thinking its a Bird from some other photos I have seen but not sure
  9. O

Help Identifying This Old Mini

I picked up this mini frame and wanted to know if anyone could help with identifying what kind of mini it is. Looks like the standard old mini , I hope I can find parts for it to work. Looks like Im missing something on the brake for sure. Thanks for any help Photos attatched to this thread
  10. O

For Sale Bad Dog

Bad Dog Large Mini, 6hp Tecumseh. Just under 2 years old with very little use. Make offer.
  11. O

Looking for a Chain Idler / Tensioner to Buy Thanks

No shit , thanks for that observation
  12. O

Chain Idler/Tensioner

Looking for a chain idler/tensioner to put on my Bad Dog. Preferably one that does not require to be welded to the frame this is possible. thanks Oldjbh
  13. O

Looking for a Chain Idler / Tensioner to Buy Thanks

Im looking for a chain idler/tensioner to buy prefereably one that does not require welding on the frame if that is possible. Thanks for any help in advance. OldJbh
  14. O

My public apology

LOL, funny stuff, I think MBIZ was drunk and rambling.
  15. O

Trouble shooting engine/ clutch

That could be the case On The Farm, its a new engine, but im sure it sat in a warehouse for a long time.