Recent content by oldschool71

1. O

rupp hs40 parts question II

Thanks for the help on my last question. I also need the tecumseh screw and spring that holds the throttle cable in place on the engine. After doing some research, these may be correct not sure. I believe that the tecumseh part number is #650688 (screw hex head- drilled thru...
  2. O

HS-40 Head bolts

intake and exhaust hs40 thanks for the help. I have just removed the spring and end caps of the intake and exhaust end caps and springs. The exhaust was able to slide right out, the intake keeps getting caught up on something. Nothing seems to be holding it up to be removed. any help would be great
  3. O

HS-40 Head bolts

I am trying to restore a rupp hs-40 engine. Does anyone know the diameter and size of the head bolts. It appears that 5 are the same size and 3 are a bit longer. I did not see a tecumseh part number for head bolts??
  4. O

Trouble with Brandt at Rupp Parts

Well Spoke to Brandt today. As I have posted in the past I sent him a yellow stripped down 71 rupp frame, tank and fender to fix the welds repaint and ship back. Sent it to him 4 1/2 years ago! yup that right. So after a couple of hundred calls alot of excuses still no answer. I informed...
  5. O

Jacobsen victor 21 inch

Just a hello to all. Just curious does anyone have a grass catcher to a 21 inch jacobsen reel lawnmower. been looking for one for a while. Trying to find some parts for my grandfather old mower.
  6. O

Skat Kitty with Sidecar - 99 Point Restoration

I hope my skat kitty restoration turns out that nice. I figured I had the only two skat kittys in MASS. Any way of measuring the specs on the side car. would love to repop one for my own projects. thanks oldschool71
  7. O

Skat Kitty sidecar and lights

I was thinking of building a skat kitty side car for mine. tube framing with single axle and a recycling bin for a bucket. I just need the demensions. I think the only thing holding it on is a rear bracket.
  8. O

Skat Kitty Owners

skat kitty I have two of these bikes. I think the bike had two decals on it
  9. O

Tecumseh H25 motor problem

I have a tecumseh h25 motor on my skat kittty. Last year drained the gas, oil and store the bike year round inside basement. Tried to get her fired up new gas, oil checked air filter looks good. Will not start wont even give me a few good turn overs. Has spark. Before I have to...
  10. O

Skat kitty

That's a late model kitty series E bike. bike looks great that seat is not Correct. These had a Tecumseh h25 engine With optional lighting coil link. I hope this helps
  11. O

Skat kitty

Any pics?? it should say SK#### on the frame rear tire??
  12. O

looking for a rupp dart kart

Just curious if anybody has a Rupp dart kart body around looking to part with.?? Thanks for the help Oldschool71
  13. O

How to disassemble??

56 People have viewed my post Maybe my question is off about These wheels. There must be a way To disassemble. Any clues. ?
  14. O

How to disassemble??

Need some help. How do you disassemble a wheel hub from a 1971 rupp roadster2 bike. I was told I may need a press to do it. I dont want to screw them up with out asking first. Any help if this would be great. thanks oldschool71
  15. O

How to disassemble??

Does anyone know how to disassemble the 1971 rupp 12 inch wheel hub.?? I was told that I may need a press to do this. Their must be a trick to do this thanks oldschool71