Recent content by OlSlimPickins

1. OlSlimPickins

Your expertise is needed, again

I saw this bike for sale in AZ That youe posting?
  2. OlSlimPickins

iAME Horstman KA100 - seeking sprocket advice

Indeed, but id like to finish what i started lol. Ive seen worse done if it means anything. Even if i ride it once and swap engine out then sell it.
  3. OlSlimPickins

Thank you! Much apriciated. Sadly ive only dealt with karts very little in the past and the math for gearing sometimes has kept me from learning everything. This particular engine is getting added to a mini bike with added full suspension.
  4. OlSlimPickins

Looking to find info on gear setups. Wondering chain type and rear sprocket needed. Flat mounted. On engine is a Z11 - 11 tooth sprocket. Anyone have math ? Suggestions?
  5. OlSlimPickins

Mini bike/ race kart engine swaps question

How do you mean? To fast? Prices on rebuild? I know it gets up in prices rebuilding or repairing,. I just wanted to see if anyone's made a mini with kart engine. Hopefully i can get it finished,. I mean just cause it can go that fast doesn't mean i have to lol right?
  6. OlSlimPickins

Was gonna add the battery to frame with its own box. Engine has clutch on it Frame has Jack
  7. OlSlimPickins

If you had a choice...

Brigggsssss
  8. OlSlimPickins

Suggestions welcome, starting switch is temp, i made a chain guard that matches the two of 6 holes for it. Will answer what i can. Have a list of gearing sprockets i need to get. Plus chains. New front shocks New tires Brakes added up Theres much to do for a silly idea. That might not work.
  9. OlSlimPickins

I bought a whole setup with a coleman kart starter for 100$ 100$ on the rolling chassis bonanza I added both to frame already, Trying to figure out one last gear set to start it. Mostly wondering how many have done similar, to find better ideas about making one, there's allot of deals that...
  10. OlSlimPickins

Iame hortsman KA 100 jr On Binanza mini bike bc1100
  11. OlSlimPickins

Anyone here have any info adding kart motors to mini bikes. Suggested? Lol I have a KA100 iAME hortsman.
  12. OlSlimPickins

Benelli Dynamo motor and parts wanted

Post pictures n prices.
  13. OlSlimPickins

Sell whole or parts?

No worries !!
  14. OlSlimPickins

Sell whole or parts?

Wondering if i should part it out Or sell whole Anyone know prices as it sits? Benelli Dynamo
  15. OlSlimPickins

New to forum, seeking info

Ok, ill havd to check into new stuff for the oldie framw, gonna go check and measure today. Gotta buy bolts, cleann engine and tank. Should be rolling soooooonnnnn