Recent content by onretire3

1. O

Reproduction rupp torque converter cover

Thanks! I went with Black Widow and they fixed me up. Seem like nice folks. CNCSparky, what part of Kansas are you in? I'm in Wichita. Drew
  2. O

Reproduction rupp torque converter cover

Not really needing a factory original. Rather have a reasonably priced fiberglass reproduction. Approx. 7" pulley center to pulley center.
  3. O

Largest dead snake (vid)

It definitely got me! It's hard not to jump when a dead snake strikes!
  4. O

What is it? RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING

Sorry! I'm having a bit of anxiety getting used to this site. Lot's of interesting stuff here though. I'll try to understand where to post what.
  5. O

Land Closure Threat In Utah

Anybody ridden a minibike on Miller Motorsports Track? Just wondering. It's near Salt Lake City, of course. I got to go to the Grand American Daytona Prototype races there one year. That's a great track; would be lots of turns to enjoy on a minibike.
  6. O

An offshore production worker

Any one else viewing who works offshore on an oil platform? That's what I do. I live in Kansas and work off the Louisiana shore, about 100 miles out in 300-400 feet of water. The helicopter rides are a neat experience and it's amazing how many pilots and others commute from long...
  7. O

What is it? RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING

'71? Rupp Scrambler This one was metallic green originally. I have been trying to get it rebuilt for way too long, all with my grandkid's fun in mind, and my fun too, of course. I am down to buying the items I can't make myself like a seat cover, shocks, torque converter cover, foot peg...