2. P

New model db

A DB, the streaker is a very small frame! papajohn
  3. P

Do you ride your doodlebug alot?

Do you ride your doodlebug alot?
  4. P

New model db

Yup! Another quick note, the manco fork tree's have a 5/8" hole so I had to weld :weld:washers on them to reduce the size for the db. papajohn
  5. P

New model db

It's off a manco streaker frame. papajohn
  6. P

New model db

It is loud, don't think your neighbors would like it but who asked them! I use mine as a pit bike at a dragstip so it sounds like a kitten to me! papajohn
  7. P

New model db

Thanks! It handles nice, I drive it on the pavement 99% of the time, but it's a wheelie monster! There is no part under the brake bracket, just reflections from the rim/rotor. The brake is the one that's been out of stock forever, got mine a few months ago, just before they were out of stock...
  8. P

New model db

If you remember my old post - "My Bug", I put a 14"x3" rim on the bug to give it a different look. I liked the rim but soon after decided the stock db fork was way too wide for that wheel. So introducing the new RUMBLE BUG! -6hp tech motor with header & open air filter -14" x 3" front rim...
  9. P

My Bug

Same color as you truck!:out:
  10. P

My Bug

No drilled my owm holes :hack:
  11. P

My Bug

I like that fork setup!!! Is that off a different mini or are those parts available on ebay to convert ours??? papajohn
  12. P

My Bug

No, I used a 5/8" x 8-3/4" axle. 2 1/4" spacers. I had to squeeze the forks in very little but it looks clean with no axle threads hanging out of the nuts. papajohn
  13. P

My Bug

Well I did it. Azusa 8" spinner with 14" x 3" ribbed tire.
  14. P

My Bug

Does anyone know what size the bug axle is? papajon
  15. P

My Bug

Thanks guys! Here is another idea I am thinking about. Putting a 6" x3" split aluminum rim (either 3 or five spoke) with a 13 x 4 ribbed tire to give it that old big tire- small tire chopper look. Would one of these rims fit a db? 5/8 bearing I'm assuming? I know I'll need to make spacers...