Recent content by Papaw20

1. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Got the throttle wired, brake line installed and chain on. Went for a joy ride before rain put me back in the barn !! Tear down, re=paint and finish new custom seat and install kickstand coming next.... The little 4 hp Honda scoots !!
  2. Papaw20

Help identifying possible old briggs racing motor

Oh yeah !! Grandson would love that.. Good job. My son is wanting to do a project with the three of us and this would be a great one to build.
  3. Papaw20

Thanks Joshua C. ! This motor does not have a governor hole. I noticed that a couple of days ago. I kinda of figured, but now you have confirmed !! I have ordered a re-jet kit from a well known kart shop here in Indiana. With this kit, they say I can convert this motor to burn gas and won't have...
  4. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Those are sharp G.P. !!
  5. Papaw20

Thanks OND ! I'm just curious if it actually is a racing Briggs. I really don't want to pull it apart right now. Need to finish the mini bike, before starting something else ! I bought this motor thinking I might be able to put it on the mini bike when I get it done. If it is a racing Briggs, I...
  6. Papaw20

Hello All, I recently picked up this motor from a guy who said it was off an old regular go kart that his friend had. I asked if it was a race motor, but he couldn't tell me much about the motor at all. Little things kinda make me wonder if it might be one of those Raptor racing kart motors...
  7. Papaw20

where you from ?

Indiana
  8. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Got a little work done today.!
  9. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Here are the old shocks that were on my bike. Not sure if they are restorable, so I bought the new ones that you see in the pictures.
  10. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Here's the old Briggs shroud. The serial number is: 6052 941129 6009120. This little champ has seen many miles and back in the day took a lot of abuse from me. Eventually it will get a rebuild and maybe go onto another project.
  11. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Exactly what I'm hoping to accomplish !! My son and him were going to help with the rebuild when all the parts come in. Unfortunately, my son and daughter in-law are sick at the moment. They all seem to be doing ok, but with this virus crap going around, we won't be getting together for a few...
  12. Papaw20

HAPPY EASTER

Happy Easter All.!!
  13. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Rug- Is yours the original engine to that frame ? Thanks BB. Madness is correct. I'm already thinking about my next build !!!
  14. Papaw20

What might I have ?

15. Papaw20

What might I have ?

Looks Good!! What size is your motor ? Mine had a 2-1/2 - 3 hp Briggs. Don't think that was original though.