Recent content by paul m

1. P

WTB Baja Heat jackshaft assembly

I also need the chain.
  2. P

WTB Baja Heat jackshaft assembly

I need of a replacement jackshaft assembly for my baja heat. I can get one for $60 new at Jackshaft Assembly for Baja Mini Bike (MB165) Just trying to see if I can do any better. Thanks.
  3. P

Baja Heat jackshaft missing parts?

Looking alittle closer at mine this morning and I see that yours has some type of set screw/tab just above the chain that is missing on mine. Also the stud that the tensioner attaches to is worn through about 1/2 way from the chain. I found a replacement tensioner online but it states that it...
  4. P

Cone air filter for the baja heat 6.5

Has anyone using the oem airbox with k&n filter drilled any holes to increase flow? Is so where? Thanks.
  5. P

Baja Heat jackshaft missing parts?

Newbie alert: What am I missing and where can I get it? Looks like there should be some kind of adjuster on that stud. Also when I took off the cover the top bolt in the upper left corner almost fell off. It had oil on it. I tightened it up and most of the others as they were not real...
  6. P

How about the in air box version?
  7. P

new to forum/mini bikes

I picked up a 2005 baja heat on craigslist for my boys (10 & 12). They love it, but the older one already wants it faster! I think I have found the right place! I have a replacement stock carb (I was told that this one is better than the 2005 version) coming since it keeps dieing and it's...
  8. P

Anyone have a link for this filter online?