Recent content by PaulyK

1. P

New

Not that it is important. After some searching through pictures I found out my bike is a bird nighthawk with the original kickstand and brake system cut off and some crappy kickstand welded on. (Seems the original owner like to sloppily weld haha) Let me know if you guys think Im wrong. Sent...
  2. P

New

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58bb6e464f6f5/Screenshot_2017-03-01-17-05-52.png? By the way. Do you guys know what this actually is? Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
  3. P

New

Well the reason Im even asking is because I actualy can tap out the axle about half way. Once the first have is in the wheel I have no other way but pulling to get it fully out. That is where the problem is. It doesnt seem to want to actually come out. Thats why I figured maybe something with...
  4. P

Broncco rolling frame for sale/trade

I used to have one that my dad couldnt fix. Im in south NJ name a price Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
  5. P

New

I will be trying that tonight. I figure that will work. Just checking to see if there was something I was aware of. Thanks. Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
  6. P

New

Name's Paul. I joined to ask this question. I have an old mini bike from the 70s. Dont know the name. The rear wheel is set up so that a drum brake is on one side and the sproket and double sided flange are on the other. The person who had it before me welded the sproket to the flange and it...