Recent content by pedelmaster

1. pedelmaster

Coleman B200R engine swap - Honda GX390

Thank you for the info. And of course. The smaller coleman bike actually has a decent ratio and can zip around, the larger coleman I reckon I could get up to at least 40 with the power of the 200cc engine and because I only weigh 150-60.
  2. pedelmaster

Ill be sure to get some as soon as i can!
  3. pedelmaster

Exactly. Also, is it worth it to change the front sprocket too? Online calculators will give certain gear-ratios based on desired speed... should I ignore the front one entirely and only decrease the size of the rear?
  4. pedelmaster

Thank you for this too! I think maybe tomorrow I'll clean the bikes up including the drive chain. I sprayed the chains initially as well as the tensioner and the sprockets with WD-40, i thought maybe that would protect from any sort of rusting. I don't have a chain breaker or any extra links...
  5. pedelmaster

thank you guys for the input... my uncle "could not believe" that it wanted fresh oil every 10h! lol
  6. pedelmaster

I appreciate your advice. I think I'll change the oil every couple months. These small motors barely take over half a quart!
  7. pedelmaster

Yes. I have the manuals. It wants an oil change every 10 hours of riding time! I used purely synthetic oil and the same one in themanual... this seems a little outrageous considering I don't push the bikes very hard and they are both governed... what to you think?
  8. pedelmaster

thank you. And you're right. im ahead of myself already. besides oil changes, air filter cleanings, what are some things you suggest I do to maintain the engine? I let the bike run until the fuel valve is empty as to not gum up the carb too
  9. pedelmaster

Ill ask around some day... dont you wish everything worked out simple? I do... :rolleyes::D
  10. pedelmaster

I took a look at this video and he didn't lose me anywhere, but if I don't have all of these fancy tools to CNC metal or weld, are there places online that sell engine spacers? I could sawzall a jackshaft off but putting it back on is the tricky part in the desired location. How would you go...
  11. pedelmaster

when I get it i'll be sure to post videos of my fun and experiences!
  12. pedelmaster

hahaha!!! Big Block Swap triggers the inner child in me!! oh boy what fun that would be. I'm looking at getting a honda GROM before i do any more mods to the minibike. Thank you so much!
  13. pedelmaster

good idea. will do! thank you
  14. pedelmaster

even if i have a motorcycle, then, should I still trick out my minibike some day? maybe ride that around the city? could i register it as a moped then? ugh! so many questions!