Recent content by PorKChoP13

1. P

tom thumb

so guys im building a tom thumb replica and i have a westbend 700 i think it will fit does this sound like a bad idea? is it to much motor for the bike and how do u determine which way the engine rotates?
  2. P

What is this...old briggs?

do you have a carb for a 6s it can be junk its gonnA be a shelf piece and do you have a good clean tank for a 6s and a fan shroud for a 5s
  3. P

it looks like your carb has been took of and workd on those screws are to modern for that engine im not sure if those have a diaphram or not but i would poor some gas in it and try it
  4. P

well i am having a hard time but they are out there i need a crank and a gas tank but you can check out the briggs site and it will give you some vendors for NOS parts for those
  5. P

that is a cast iron briggs and stratton model 6s built between 1949 and 1954 it is about 1,8 horse power there were built with aluminum heads and oil sump and if you take it apart the crank has left hand threads i have two of those
  6. P

OLD SCHOOL!!!!!! briggs 6s

thanks for the help but there was nothing on there for my model 6s briggs must be a lil to old :/ circa 1950 ha
  7. P

OLD SCHOOL!!!!!! briggs 6s

i have a briggs 6s that was givin to me the previous owner didnt realize the crank had left hand threds and they broke the end of the crank off. is there any way to fix this anybody hav a crank? no were i can get 1?
  8. P

unidentified 2 stroke....anyone?

that would be a westbend 820 i do belive
  9. P

Tecumseh HSK600 2-stroke

YEA it will scream itll scream ouch! when the rod shoots threw the motor
  10. P

first project in a bit of a jam need help suggestions anything

thanks for all the feed back guys i kinda had my heart set on the westbend and its a bit of a monster
  11. P

Cant take flywheel bolt out

i agree a fly wheel holder and a breaker bar, thats all you need you can get alot more force out of a good breaker bar than a impact gun ours just bogs down i can do it alot easier with a bar rather than a gun
  12. P

my fitting issues are the intake hits dead center on the down tube an ther is about a half inch of play between the down tube and swing arm pivot point with the motor in
  13. P

Clutch Help!!!!

is it possible to get some more pictures at different angles of the blue bike
  14. P

why is my engine not running just idles and knocks???

did you get it fixed ? if not your timing might be off try your key way in the fly wheel it might hav sheared or been grooved to offset the timing on your last use
  15. P

what kind of bracing is required in the swing arm section? im having alot of clearance issues with the westbend as well