Recent content by proama

1. proama

what do these rims go to?

thanks for the responce!
  2. proama

what do these rims go to?

I got these rims and I am not sure what they are from! can anyone help?
  3. proama

RARE mini bikes, Post pics of them and thier story!

1965? simplex this is my simplex 1965? 66? -68? not really sure but i do have the original motor that is shot it was a 5hp
  4. proama

need talking out of selling my simplex

holding onto it, might ride it . starting to feel the love
  5. proama

super bronc for sale

the super bronc is considered sold sold
  6. proama

super bronc for sale

[/ATTACH]this minibike has new tires and new 6.5 harbor freight motor . needs some work like chain the clutch is new but i think the motor or the clutch is a little weak for those big tires make a great project bike,$400. local pic up in anderson sc may conserder delivery if under 100 mile...
  7. proama

what is this bike and are they nice?

thanks for all the responces, i paid 40.00 and a bow that i paid 20.00 for. so i got 60.00 into it so far, i heard that they do not steer that well?
  8. proama

sorry about the bad pic but i just got it and its dark out! and my wife will not let me bring into house .yet
  9. proama

10. proama

1968 simplex project

sorry your getting through i just have not checked these threds latley, but i am looking more closely and figuring out how to use this web site i am not very computer friendly.
  11. proama

need talking out of selling my simplex

i really like the cool look of this simplex, but for some reason i have been debating on selling it for some stupid reason, money getting funny but i know i would regret it deepley, but then again you can not keep items forever,its taking up space in my living room i have no good outside dry...
  12. proama

hello new to the board I picked up a 86 honda z50 special

very nice bike your price of 650.00 is right on the money for the condition. i have six honda z50's and one is the christmas special like yours. but if you part it out you could make crazy money ,people on ebay go nuts for those hard to find parts
  13. proama

1986 Z50 Chromie - trying to resurrect...HELP!!!

didi you clean the points?
  14. proama

can someone help me what is this mini bike ?

what year might it be?