Recent content by quartermilebuggy

1. Q

back again

Been a while been out of touch but I am back.. Just picked up my second Mini Trail 50
  2. Q

Tri Rod

I just got back my Tri Rod from my cousin. It has a 3 horse engine on it. Does anyone have information on them? When I was about 13 or 14 my dad had one that was street legal and I think it had a 9 horse engine on it.. I hope to post pics of all of my mini toys in the next couple of days.. Thanks
  3. Q

Bike & Mini Bike show - Dayton/Cincy

Daddykatz did anyone make it to Daddykatz today????
  4. Q

decals

vintage decals If I can get them in a bitmap format I could see what I can do
  5. Q

decals

I don't want to step on any toes. If I can have permission to make the I would be happy to. I have made them for a couple of clubs here in Central Ohio I usually get $5 a set of 2 plus shipping. Please let me know if this is something you would like me to do.. Lee
  6. Q

decals

the old mini bikes .com ones
  7. Q

info Here is the info that I could find: Bicycle & Mini-Bike Show & Swap Meet Saturday June 27th 2009 Doors open @ 8am All show Bikes, must be registered by 2pm Awards at 4PM $15 per swap Space (outdoors) Limited Spaces...
  8. Q

decals

Is there any decals being made. If not if someone will send me the emblem in a bitmap file I will see if I can do one. I have 2 different vinyl cutters so I can see what I can do. Lee
  9. Q

next show They are having another show on June 27, I think it starts at 8:00am.. I hope to be there with all 3 of my minis
  10. Q

noob from Ohio

Pickerington
  11. Q

noob from Ohio

my name is Lee I live in Central Ohio, I just picked up a Honda Trail 50 I also have a tri rod and an unknown mini. I also have a 64 Vw Bug that we drag race (hence the screen name) I will try to post pics soon. I also am sure that I will have many questions