Recent content by quinsdad

1. quinsdad

Mini Bike Maniac t-shirts

Bumpitty bump bump. Any progress on the black shirts?
  2. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

Quick update... Gibbs is incredible. I haven't used PB Blaster since getting the Gibbs. I probably won't ever use anything else, unless I run out of Gibbs first. It has come in very handy on the craigslist special F150 I bought. Thanks again for suggesting this product.
  3. quinsdad

T Shirt Sizes Poll & Comments

Thank you kindly, OND. Order placed.
  4. quinsdad

T Shirt Sizes Poll & Comments

Hey, haven't been here in quite a while. Is there another thread that shows what the shirts look like, or a link to buy them? Apologies if this isn't the place to ask. Feel free to move/delete my post if necessary. I just like shirts. I want one.
  5. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

So, I ordered again but this time directly... I'm going to start looking around the house for rusted stuff now :)
  6. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

I never received it. I honestly had completely forgotten about it until just now when I noticed a notification in tapatalk about this thread. I'm pretty sure I was billed for it right away, but it's been so long now that I can't remember. I bought another motorcycle in August and I really...
  7. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

Out of curiosity, how long does shipping take when you order it? I ordered on July 29th and I haven't heard anything yet. Just curious if they send a shipping notice, or it just shows up suddenly?
  8. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

Thanks for the tips. I appreciate it. I probably would have soaked the bolts if you hadn't mentioned it. The mufflers have been on the bike for 33 years, so hopefully the Gibbs will be just what I needed. Good luck with that vise!
  9. quinsdad

Gibbs penetrent

Thanks for the heads up about Gibbs. I have some stubborn slip-ons on my '83 motorcycle that PB Blaster has had no effect on. Hoping the Gibbs will do the trick. Just ordered a two pack.
  10. quinsdad

Mini Bike Maniac t-shirts

That looks sweet! I'll definitely get one of those when they're available. If you have kids sizes, I'd get one for my son too.
  11. quinsdad

Brexit

Halls of justice painted green Money talking Power wolves beset your door Hear them stalking Soon you’ll please their appetite They devour Hammer of justice crushes you Overpower The ultimate in vanity Exploiting their supremacy I can’t believe the things you say I can’t believe I can’t believe...
  12. quinsdad

Arduino ignition

That is seriously cool. Thanks for posting it.
  13. quinsdad

A fat tire bobber.. ? First build.

I am looking forward to seeing your progress, too. I have a Baja Warrior roller that I planned to kind of bob out, so I need to steal gather inpiration from some of your ideas. I like what you've got going so far. Schaweeet :thumbsup:
  14. quinsdad

Let's talk about crashes.

Holy crap, dude. Glad you made it. You win! My two worst were both on my older son's doodle. First one... I had just gotten the predator 212 on it, and wanted to test it... even though there was no throttle cable or return spring... and no kill switch. I figured I could just reach back and...