Recent content by rambler

1. R

unknown minibike seat

pm sent
  2. R

DB46 Belt Gaurd "Hiawatha"

Mini-matic, my cover is the 3 slot version. The tracings I'm working on aren't coming out as nice as I had planned. I tried to take some close pictures with a ruler but my camera cant do it. I'm going to try poster board. I'll have something for you guys soon.
  3. R

DB46 Belt Gaurd "Hiawatha"

finally something I can contribute. Randy and Old Salt (is that a Utah reference?) its been 25 years since I've been. I have a belt guard on one of the frames I have acquired while trying to find original parts for my resto. I'd be happy trace a paper copy for you guys. I've been to...
  4. R

in line 3 wheels

Crazy Canadians...Thats not it. No balloon tires, tractor tread on the rears. LOTS of chains. Weighs a bunch. The rears are on a swingarm setup that pivots between the rear wheels. I've been learning lots from the site. I'll make it my weekend project to take pics and post. I have lotssss...
  5. R

in line 3 wheels

I'll post pics when I learn...Anyone seen a 3 wheeler that looks like a 7 foot long tote gote? 'Both' rears are driven. Appears to have had sheet metal sides or perhaps expanded metal?
  6. R

Tav and tec for 1stlegendtx

The foster son had moved on. Didn't want it to sound like I drove away with a crying kid in the driveway! The seat shock might be a good way to go. I wouldn't have to change as much as I was thinking. This is a great site. Sort of like a support group for what is becoming an addiction.
  7. R

Tav and tec for 1stlegendtx

1st time poster, been lurking a while now... I picked this up last night. Homemade frame pretty well done. The shape will need some changing if I don't use it for parts. It was a father / foster son project with the 14 year old doing most of it. Including the welding. New tec 3-5, tav 2...