Recent content by rbocker

1. R

Montgomery Wards / Gilson 36 Tooth Aluminum Sprocket

For sale is a 36 tooth aluminum sprocket for the Montgomery Wards / Gilson minibike with 6" bosch wheel. This is a brand new aluminum machined sprocket, measurements were taken from an original steel sprocket which was provided as a sample. The only difference is the center hole measures 1-3/8"...
  2. R

Heath GT 101 Mini bike 1970? Hilltopper

I saw your items on eBay I'm interested in the front forks only don't need the handle bars etc let me know a price plus shipping thanks Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  3. R

Sears roper fork springs.

Here is a pic of the spring I found for my Sears Roper next to the broken original , they are from Centuryspring.com and are very close to the original ,except they have 9 coils instead of 8 ,are not chrome and may be slightly softer ?. They were $12.39 each but you may have to purchase at least...
  4. IMG_1191

IMG_1191

5. R

Sears Roper Front springs

Need a set of front springs for my Sears Roper they need to have an ID of 1-1/4" and OD 1 5/8" and at least 3 1/2" long Thanks
  6. R

I believe it's a MTD frame but is it original

I believe this is a MTD frame but don't thinks it is original ie motor plate , jackshaft brackets ,seat mounts on frame, any ideas Thanks
  7. R

Heathkit Hilltopper Parts

I got my tav belt from belt palace , comet 200394A for cat99 ,with this belt my engine sits almost all the way back in the motor mount slots
  8. R

Heathkit Hilltopper front brake bracket

I was looking at a pic of the assembly Manual here on the forum and it appeared to me to be a separate piece Thanks JR
  9. R

Heathkit Hilltopper front brake bracket

I am looking for the front brake bracket for a heathkit Hilltopper Thanks JR
  10. R

Heathkit Hilltopper chain adjusters

Yes it does Thanks!
  11. R

Heathkit Hilltopper chain adjusters

I am looking for the chain/wheel adjusters for a Heatkit Hilltopper or a good close up pic of what they look like Thanks
  12. R

What frame is this?

Trying to figure what frame this is
  13. image3644

image3644

14. R

Wards /Gilson Clutch cover bracket for tav

I checked with him and he no Longer has the ones for the tav setup ,what gauge sheet metal were they made from ? I was able to make one from a sheet of aluminum but it was to flimsy def need thicker sheet metal thanks