Recent content by REDB30

1. R

Tuning 30 Series Driven Pulley

Ok. This weekend I swapped out my front sprocket to the 10 tooth but the TC was still shifting way too quit pulling the bike down out of its powerband. So I threw in the aluminum weights in the driver and the yellow spring in the driven in the third hole. Made a huge difference. Driver...
  2. R

I wouldn't believe any of those numbers. I use it only for fear calculation anyway. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. R

Where did that number come from? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. R

Yes. It list a final ratio and the highest ratio with overdrive. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. R

I'm going to buy a 10 tooth sprocket for my TC and see how that changes things. Before I mess with the springs and weights. Here's where that should put me. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  6. R

I'm running 15" tire on 6" wheel. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  7. R

12 tooth and 59 tooth. #35 chain Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  8. R

Are the ones that I have made of steel? I saw some comet ones that are aluminum for $19 when searching google. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  9. R

What if I drill the weights? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  10. R

I've been reading everything I can find online about tuning these driven pulleys. I've read that using a stiffer (yellow) spring will hold the driven pulley closed longer and keep the rpms up, but I can't find anyone stating how high of rpms can be gained by doing this. I've already tightened my...