Recent content by relicracing

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

1. relicracing

Fresh and Clean

I’ve had success by adding “Sea Foam” additive to the first oil servicing, run it to heat/circulate, then drain. Next oil servicing straight oil. I’ve seen kerosene used on an old tractor once, thing always smoked afterwards. Scared me from using it myself. Good luck.
  2. relicracing

My first project

Always ”dug” Racer Clam! Goggles, MX boots & One “Hundirt” Cubic Clams. Dirt Squirt. Good luck with your project.
  3. relicracing

Rupp Roller $150

Unsure of model. Headlight/number plate ears removed, handlebars tacked, seat pan notched. Original(?) red paint under blue. As I found it. Hope someone can use it. -Thom
  4. relicracing

Old Royal Norseman Project Kart

Bump. The plan is to bring this, along with an A/R Bushwacker basket case and a Toyoco Beta-400 to the L.I. Minibike Madness meet, next weekend. The kart & Toyoco were previously listed on this site as well. Thanks.
  5. relicracing

Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker Basket Case $150

Bump. The plan is to bring this, along with an old Royal Norseman Kart frame/body and a Toyoco Beta-400 to the L.I. Minibike Madness meet, next weekend. The kart & Toyoco were previously listed on this site as well. Thanks.
  6. relicracing

Toyoco Beta-400, $500

Bump. The plan is to bring this, along with an old Royal Norseman Kart frame/body and a basketcase A/R Bushwacker to the L.I. Minibike Madness meet, next weekend. The kart & Bushwacker were previously listed on this site as well. Thanks.
  7. relicracing

Homlite Trail King

Wow! & I love the original literature.
  8. relicracing

Toyoco Beta-400, $500

I guess the stock heat shield on the exhaust wasn’t enough, so the copper tubing was added. Easily removed. As far as the model goes, I ID’d it from a sales flyer I found on-line.
  9. relicracing

Toyoco Beta-400, $500

Please buy this mini, I just bought, before I fall in love with it and add it to the “someday, I’ll get to it” collection. It was in a shed fire, but I believe the fire damage is limited to the seat, taillight lens & l/h grip. The clutch is locked up but that might be corrosion. The chrome is...
  10. relicracing

Trail King photos from the early 50's

Mine, with previous owner built sidecar
  11. relicracing

Here’s what I came home to...

Very cool!
  12. relicracing

Speedometer/Tachometer solution

I’ve strapped my old Garmin Forerunner (multisport wrist watch) to the bar like for mountain bike use. Works well, but there’s no tachometer.
  13. relicracing

Opinions on my Skat Kitty

I dig it!
  14. relicracing

Tote Gote sidecar

Very cool! Were they made by TG or aftermarket? Love it either way. I’d be tempted to mount an old peddle car body if it were mine.
  15. relicracing

Stolen mini bike

Sad. All I got. Sorry.