Recent content by relicracing

1. relicracing

A few minis were at the Curtiss, this weekend.

Wintercycle Therapy show at the Glen H. Curtiss museum, this weekend, brought out a couple Minibikes. The museum is in Hammondsport, NY.
  2. relicracing

Oley PA Mini Bike Show Swap and Ride May 8,9th 2020

Always a good time. I’ll be vending/camping at both again, this year. If you haven’t been before, it’s a good one!
  3. relicracing

Tecumseh Owners Manual

No longer pending. $10 in PayPal friends/family and I’ll mail it out. Or, I can bring it to WinterCycletherapy at the Curtiss Museum, this weekend, for $5 PayPal friends/family.
  4. relicracing

Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker Basket Case $150

Bump. Can bring to the Curtiss museum in Hammondspor, NY next weekend.
  5. relicracing

What do you regret selling?

1963 VW Singlecab pickup.
  6. relicracing

where you from ?

South Jersey.
  7. relicracing

Is this deal available in your area?

“Not available in your area”
  8. relicracing

What is it, besides for sale.

I just created a post in the classified section, now that it’s been identified. Please, if anyone’s interested, respond to that one and we’ll let this post fade away, down the list. Thanks.
  9. relicracing

Alexander Reynolds Bushwacker Basket Case $150

Needs a lotta’ love. Was stored outside, has sloppy fork/neck, missing a foot peg mount & one tank mount tab as seen in the pictures, as well as a fork spring, seat, both pegs, brake pedal etc.The incomplete motor does turn over, though. Some good parts on it. $150 in Southern NJ. Thanks for...
  10. relicracing

Thank you, sir!
  11. relicracing

Sorry about the sideways & duplicate photos.
  12. relicracing

Previous owner said it was a Rupp, but I can‘t find a match in the media section. Sorry, haven’t run across one of these, before. Part of a stash I bought this past weekend. Needs lots of help. One peg mount and a tank mount broken off. Steering neck/fork is sloppy. It was obviously left...
  13. relicracing

Steve Durham, is this you?

Happy, belated, birthday.
  14. relicracing

New member with a Yankee Boss

PM me your address, I’ll mail it out.
  15. relicracing

Is this cool?

Very Cool. I love it. Just don’t tell my friends, I voted for “Clinton”. Sorry, couldn’t help myself.