Recent content by rixter58

1. rixter58

Trapper

Trapper mini bike. Pretty complete except for recoil. Engine turns over and has compression. Front tire holds air, rear hoes down quickly. $650 or best offer. Buyer arranges and pays shipping. Your personal check Or cash is fine, but bike leaves when check clears.
  2. rixter58

Trapper

Ok... somebody help me out here. How do I add a picture to this from my iPhone?
  3. rixter58

Trapper

I have a 95% complete Trapper that I’m willing to let go to a better home. Missing only the recoil, but I’m sure it’s in one of my parts boxes around here. Seat has no tears and fiberglass is decent. Engine turns over and has good compression but I haven’t had it running. $650.
  4. rixter58

another one on cl

I agree!
  5. rixter58

Heald Hauler trike

Never had an electric. How much use do you get out of a battery charge?
  6. rixter58

Big dreamers = Nuts

Why get all spun up over it? I believe everyone has the right to price his possessions wherever he likes. AND I have the right to not buy them.
  7. rixter58

1969 Terra Floater Rare Ben Hur Edition

Hey! I know that bike!
  8. rixter58

Heald Garden Tractor?

Doing good. Was about 150 miles away from that tractor, but couldn't figure out how to haul it home with the camper hooked to the pickup.
  9. rixter58

Heald Garden Tractor?

Guess my collection is less close to completion than I thought.
  10. rixter58

Lil' Indian Ski Bike

Trying to figure out what I would do with that. Going to be out there next week. Anything else cool on on list to sell?
  11. rixter58

OldMiniBikes etiquette

I'm a believer that a person has the right to do whatever he chooses with possessions that he worked hard to get and pay for. That said, there are a certain amount of people in this world that will extract all sorts of favors out of others to get said possessions. In that circumstance...
  12. rixter58

Super Bronc

Worth that all day long IMHO.
  13. rixter58

1975 oddity currently on CL Boston

Wasn't that very bike on EBay for like 6 months straight?
  14. rixter58

uglyyyy bike cool motor

I'd bet that a crisp $100 bill owns it.
  15. rixter58

Super Bronc in Indiana

Actually though, in fairness, there doesn't seem to be as many out there as a few years back. Used to be 3-5 a week on fleabay.