Recent content by rodliceaga

1. R

PLEASE HELP ME! CT-200U-ex problems!

So I narrowed it down to to he spark plug because when I removed it, the spark plug was burnt out and black, i went and got a new one, and i plugged it in to the ignition coil, and I’m not even getting a spark when I pull the chain. What could be causing this and how do I fix it? Thanks y’all
  2. R

What would a partial shear look like
  3. R

I did not Remove the gas tank. I did plug the fuel line with a bolt while I was changing the carburetor, it leaked gas everywhere. Maybe the spark plug got wet or something? I did by pass the governor, not with a zip tie but by drilling a hole in the arm to the farthest point to the right where...
  4. R

Do you know why it won’t start any more?
  5. R

I changed the carburetor again back to the OldMiniBikes one and now it doesn’t want to start
  6. R

How does that look to you. Please look at the attached photo. Does that look uneven?
  7. R

What is a driven belt? What is driver and driven?
  8. R

i loosened off the brake and found out that was why the wheel was locking up. However it still does not go full speed and it capping out at a bout 15 mph. The engine is struggling a lot
  9. R

i have not. What would be the result of that happening? It’s not only my wheel though, my engine is very jumpy and weird. When I go full throttle my engine does not respond and when I let go of throttle it jerks me forward. I can tell it is struggling very much to let me go full speed. Could...
  10. R

Hey y’all, I recently installed a OldMiniBikes Stage 1 + Torque converter kit for my CT-200U-EX, as soon as I started it up the bike was actually slower than before. It would only run with the choke on. I fixed that by replacing the carburetor from the stage 1 kit with the original stock carburetor. I...