Recent content by ron g

1. R

Comment by 'ron g' in media 'Comette ....made by COMET'

Hi Duncan, I am still wondering If you have this minibike. Could you call me and let me know. Thank you, Ron G. 440-359-3386,
  2. R

Do you still have this Comette mini bike? Did you restore it, or is it still like the pictures ? do you have any interest in selling it. Please let me know. Ron G.
  3. R

Do you still have this Comette mini bike? Did you restore it, or is it still like the pictures ? do you have any interest in selling it. Please let me know. Ron G.
  4. R

Comet "COMETTE" Minibike.....?

Yes it is a old thread, but I thought I would take a chance. Thanks for the advice on the site. Take care, Ron:scooter:
  5. R

:scooter: Comet, please give me a call, or email me. 440-888-7303 ronnyg4@hotmail.com Thanks Ron
  6. R

Comet, Please call me or send me a email. I would like to talk to you about your comette mini...

Comet, Please call me or send me a email. I would like to talk to you about your comette mini bike. Thanks Ron. ronnyg4@hotmail.com or call me at 440-888-7303
  7. R

I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It...

I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I purchased it at a...
  8. R

I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It...

I bought one of these mini bikesaround 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I purchased it at a...
  9. R

I bought one of these mini bikes around 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I purchased it at a...
  10. R

Comette mini bike I bought one of these mini bikes around 1969. It was brand new, and cost me $149.95 dollars. It was made by the Comet Machine and Tool company. They were located at 1117 Broad ST. Cinnanminson New Jersy. I have tried to look them up, but I believe they are out of business. I...