Recent content by RubikonXR

1. R

Unknown Trike Frame

Initially I thought it was homemade but not after I looked at the cast aluminum frame members in front and at the rear. That single cast unit steering neck and front down tube member just isn't like what I've seen other homebuilders produce. The Greeves and Skat Kitty are the only things I...
  2. R

Unknown Trike Frame

This rugged looking square tube 3 wheeler frame looks similar to a Cushman but I don't think it is. Initially I thought it was homemade but not after I looked at the cast aluminum frame members in front and at the rear. Does anyone know who made it or seen anything similar?
  3. R

Upright Position of Tecumseh air cleaner on my Skat Kitty

The correct air cleaner was oval shaped
  4. R

Do you know where I might buy a pair of the remade Trail Tamer forks?

Do you know where I might buy a pair of the remade Trail Tamer forks?
  5. R

SELLING OUT

I'm interested in a pair of the Carlisle double head 6", one big and one bigger
  6. R

Skat Kitty Exhaust

Which series is yours?
  7. R

Skat Kitty Exhaust

The same person who makes the kill switch button makes exhausts
  8. R

WANTED Skat kitty foot peg

Model A, B, C, D or E ?
  9. R

Wow!

I bought that bike as a roller for about $100 without an engine about ten years ago in Orangevale. I think I sold it for $850 to Joe R, had no clue they could be worth that kind of money.
  10. R

Steen's Taco Webpage

Today I clicked on the Steens Taco website and its back up now!
  11. R

Tote gote pulling capability?

You'll need a hitch right down in line with the rear axle or it will flip backwards
  12. R

Steen's Taco Webpage

I believe the excellent Steens Taco webpage has gone down. Anyone know if that's temporary?
  13. R

Lynx 65

A buddy has an unrestored original I was able to get dimensions from