Recent content by Rupp Rider 52

1. Rupp Rider 52

New rides entry: 1967 Rupp Continental Electra C-350-AL

I do still have the 1967 Rupp Continental Electra.
  2. 1967 Rupp Continental Electra Model C-350 AL

1967 Rupp Continental Electra Model C-350 AL

Rear view of my Rupp Continental Electra. The bike is as it was when purchased. Chrome exhaust covers were added as well as rear view mirror at dealer. Has been stored in garage since 1967. Looks good for her age. Gold metallic paint is original. Comes with Owners Manual, Original Sales Receipt...
  3. 67 Rupp Continental Electra

67 Rupp Continental Electra

1967 Rupp Continental Electra. Has chrome exhaust and covers, chrome fenders and clutch cover. Front and rear shocks with rear swing arm. Hi/Lo beam switch and rear view mirror. Gold metallic color. Everything is original. Stored since 1976. Comes with original warranty card, engine manual, and...
  4. 1967 Rupp Continental Electra

1967 Rupp Continental Electra

Purchased new in 1967. Bike is stock with the exception on the chrome exhaust covers. Hi/Low beam, front and rear shocks, chrome fenders and clutch cover. Never had a problem with this bike. Still looks pretty good. I have the original owners manual, engine manual, and warranty card.
  5. Rupp Rider 52

Tecumseh mini bike linkage assembly hookup?

I may be late to the party, but I have a Tecumseh 3 1/2 HP engine on my 1967 Rupp Continental Electra. It has two separate mounting spots for throttle cables. Perhaps it depended on just what vehicle the engine was going to be mounted into. I have had the mini-bike new since 1967, so I know...
  6. Rupp Rider 52

New Member: Rupp Rider 52

Thanks Markus for posting the Fox Catalog. Boy, does that bring back memories. The exhaust pipe is a one piece chrome on my Rupp. It looked cool, but was extremely hot. Lucky for me, Uncle Don [of Uncle Don's Toys in Palm Springs] had the answer. A two piece chrome cover that fit perfectly...
  7. Rupp Rider 52

My Thanks To All Who Have Shown Interest in My Old Rupp I was not expecting any responses to my post/thread. Now I need to learn how to communicate with everyone effecrtively. I posted several more photographs today. I am sure that some of you will find them interesting as all parts on my...
  8. Rupp Rider 52

New rides entry: 1967 Rupp Continental Electra C-350-AL

Rupp Rider 52 1967 Rupp Continental Electra C-350-AL Purchased new in 1967 from Uncle Don's Toys Shop in Palm Springs, CA. The Rupp Continental Electra was one of two mini-bike's that I owned as a youth. My other bike was a Fox bought used from my older sister.My preferred place to ride...
  9. 1967 Rupp Continental Electra

This is a rear view of the Rupp. Riding at night in the desert alone was a real thrill. Surprisingly, the headlight had a high low beam that worked pretty well. The rear taillight came in handy when riding on some of the small back roads of Palm Springs at night.
  10. 1967 Rupp Continental Electra

This is a rear view of the Rupp. Riding at night in the desert alone was a real thrill. Surprisingly, the headlight had a high low beam that worked pretty well. The rear taillight came in handy when riding on some of the small back roads of Palm Springs at night.
  11. 1967 Rupp Continental Electra

12. Rupp Rider 52

I am new to posting. So, please forgive any mistakes that I make while learning.
  13. Rupp Rider 52

I had no idea the mini-bike community was so large. This will take time to get use too.
  14. Rupp Rider 52

Thank you for the compliment. I still have the original receipt, owners manual for the Rupp and Engine, and my Bell Equipment Catalog that I received at Uncle Don's. I ordered my first Bell Helmet through that catalog.
  15. Rupp Rider 52

Hello Everyone, Just a short intro about my interest in Mini Bikes. I began riding at age 10 on a old used Fox Mini Bike that I purchased from my sister's husband for $50.00 dollars. That was 1962. I converted the straight chain drive to a Jack Shaft Drive for better acceleration. Our...