Recent content by ruppking

1. R

Go Devil needle and seat

Which Go Devil is it ? Got a picture ?
  2. R

NOS Bonanza brake lever

If you use a 7/8" strap on it, It will fit 7/8" handlebars.
  3. R

Weak spark from tecumseh coil

What was the solution?
  4. R

‘69 Rupp Roadster restore

Its looking great. Keep posting progress pictures.
  5. R

Rupp 2-speed clutch & jackshaft installation

You really need to buy yourself a roll of emery cloth strips and polish that jackshaft to remove all imperfections so that the bearings slide easily. It just takes a little patience. Don't be that guy with a hammer !
  6. R

Looks like a Rupp but I’m not sure?

The frame is from a 1968 Rupp TT-500, XL-500 or XL-350. 1969 has the 2 piece engine plate. Most likely changed the wheels and added the skid brake when the disc brakes needed repair. The 1968 handlebars had a 5/16" u-bolt welded to the bar and often broke. 1969 went to the 3/8" u-bolts. Hard to...
  7. R

What model Rupp did I just pick up?

You are correct, not original. The Rupp kickstand mounts under the left front part of the engine plate.
  8. R

1972 rupp roadster front shocks

The easiest way is to remove the front axle, so you can rotate the strut and spring to line up the loop to the bolt hole.
  9. R

Rupp 2-speed clutch & jackshaft installation

Make sure your jackshaft is perfectly clean so that the jackshaft bearings can slide on the shaft.
  10. R

What is it ? Rupp ?

Looks like a Scat Cat or Toyoco minibike.
  11. R

What model Rupp did I just pick up?

1965-66 Rupp Continental Custom with wrong year Tecumseh engine on it. This one has the slant intake and muffler and the gas tank should have the seam running vertical.
  12. R

Rupp Scrambler ?

Heavily butchered 1971 Rupp Hustler.
  13. R

10" WHEEL - 20 SPOKE WITH HUB

I have a new 10" WHEEL - 20 SPOKE with brake drum hub. 3-1/2" across the drum opening. $120.00 shipped from MN
  14. R

10x1.75" 20 spoke rim wanted

I have one for sale. It has spokes and brake/bearing hub. $120.00 shipped