Recent content by Ryanss-5

1. Ryanss-5

Alexander reynolds EZ rider??

thanks for responding and it certainly does look neat! i doubt the engine is orig. it currently has a techumseha 3.5 HP i just want to get it up and ridding again!
  2. Ryanss-5

Alexander reynolds EZ rider??

Hi, Im fairly new to this website, I just picked this up today and have found out that it's an EZ Rider. The question is what year is it? where do you get parts, and if anyone has any info/pictures etc. it would be greatly appriciated. I attached some photos (if they dont show up please let me...
  3. Ryanss-5

rupp motor help

we actually tightened the bolt so much we striped the bolt and had to get a new one so it was tight. but we will torque it down to the proper specs. do u have any idea what the corect timing mark? any way it sucks you cant put a timing light on it.. that would make things alot easier to dial...
  4. Ryanss-5

rupp motor help

yea the fly wheel is torqued all the way tight. this is a question im asking for my friend. but im pretty sure the ignition looks the same as your picture. i think it has something to do with the timing not advancing all the way. these motors a very tempermental. for something so small it sure...
  5. Ryanss-5

rupp motor help

I just bought a 1971 rupp scrambler total basket case. I put it back together and tried to get it running. Found out I had no spark. I replaced the points and condensor and that cured my problem. When I put everything back together It was running rough and quit running. I found out I was...
  6. Ryanss-5

rupp carb settings???

thank you very much and i will relay the message..
  7. Ryanss-5

rupp carb settings???

im trying to help my friend with his 71 rupp scrambler. how many turns out does the screw on the bottom of the float bowl need to be? Thanks ryan
  8. Ryanss-5

Has this ever happend to you?

haha. happend to me on a bmx bike.. i guess the guy in the video shouldnt buy his bikes from pep boys anymore.....lol
  9. Ryanss-5

rupp ss-5 tank mounting??

ill try and get closer ones of were the tank should mount when i get home..... but thats all i have for right now..
  10. Ryanss-5

i tried to attach some pictures of it not sure if it worked.. hope this helps... thanks ryan
  11. Ryanss-5

i understand that the rupp ss-5 tanks mount how a normal motorcycle tank should mount (by sliding the front part into the rubber gromets). But how does the back of the tank mount to the frame.. I noticed the seat slips into a notch but i dont see anywhere for the tank to bolt to the frame...
  12. Ryanss-5

rmt 80 or 100 tank

looking for rmt 80 tank i have one lead just thought id thow it out there to see if anyone else had one..
  13. Ryanss-5

no i lost it.. some one bid it up at the last second.... but yea i have access to a 72 roadster...

no i lost it.. some one bid it up at the last second.... but yea i have access to a 72 roadster 2 cover so im going to see if thats the right length.. i think it should being this ss-5 is a 73.. thanks for the info.. also if you come across a tank for it let me know.. thanks ryan
  14. Ryanss-5

ss-5 torq. converter cover..same as roadseter2??????

my ss-5 did'nt come with a torque converter cover.. however has a mounting tab for one.. i was wondering did they use the same cover on the ss-5 as they did with the roadsters. Thanks Ryan
  15. Ryanss-5

rupp ss-5 parts GAS TANK

thanks for your replys... i was looking at that one posted on ebay... i may still go through with it.... i was told that the RMT came with 2 petcocks and the ss-5 came with only one... how ever they are very simular to each other.. i will post pics of the bike soon.... if you say u have a orig...